Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm only at Desmond Howard right now. Long way to go, and its still gonna be a slog. McShay is boring reading from his crib sheet and Holtz is trolling. If they're gonna do this again they'll need to pay up for these guys to really do it right and make it SOMEWHAT interesting. Or more highlight packages or something. It's dragging.

Comment

• "This Is a more important platform. You heard him in the press talking about talking to Tom Brady (at Signing of the Stars last Wednesday) and some other ideas he has. I don’t want to get ahead of him, but it’s going to be really exciting.”

Hackett might be referring to a potential deal Harbaugh would like to strike with Brady, the former Michigan quarterback and uber-successful Patriots quarterback. Harbaugh, during a “Huge Show” radio interview Wednesday night, said the two might collaborate on a project for Schembechler Hall.

“We’re talking about some big ideas that can be incorporated here at Schembechler Hall and the University of Michigan,” Harbaugh said of his conversation with Brady. “That’s the next big one. I’d love to have a TB12 Elite sports performance right here in Ann Arbor and have Derek Jeter involved, have Nike involved, Charles Woodson involved, Michael Jordan involved. It would be a spectacular thing.”

Brady and his “body coach” developed the TB12 method to develop and sustain peak performance. According to the website, TB12’s focus is on “introducing our method and philosophy to active individuals and on making athletes better through a shared commitment to sustaining peak performance.”

You Boys are gonna need these, wouldn't blame you if you cut it with Vodka!

Last edited by Prime2; February 6, 2016, 01:19 PM.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Definitely putting vodka in mine.

Comment

• [youtube]OB3-E4O6wkY[/youtube]

Comment

• Prime will post some more crazy ass pictures and pretend his reality isn't one assraping after another.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yes, yes, we, maybe just me, are sufficiently humbled.

I respect ufm.

I expect Harbuagh is going to make him cry at some point during his tenurere at M.

It's just a matter of time.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Prime will post some more crazy ass pictures and pretend his reality isn't one assraping after another.
                I am just sorry we weren't posting during the decade that Cooper dumped a steaming pile every year, it would have been fun to watch DSL and yourself squirm. You guys pretend that OSU football started the day Tressel was hired.

Anyway, the pendulum is headed in the opposite direction, Harbaugh has closed the recruiting gap while establishing class superiority in just 1 year, IMO.

Sadly you lost your nerve last year and left $500 bucks on the table but here's what, let's try this again.

I found $700 this time in a dinner jacket breast pocket I haven't worn in 2 years! Let's get the blood flowing, beats the hell out of a six pack of Miller-Lite, no?

It's all yours, winner of The Game, normally I'd take the points as Ohio A & M will enjoy home field but fuck it, straight-up, spreads are for pussies.

Time to grow a pair Talent.

[IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by Prime2; February 6, 2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Prime shouldn't be boasting about a missed bet when he publicly said Alabama was going to pummel State in the Cotton Bowl, I thought he even predicted the correct score. But he bet State.

Comment

• No Fruit, I knew Alabama was going to win without question, thought that MSU would keep it within the spread.

It was a win/win for me.

DSL, you might want to get in on this too?

Comment

• Yes, pendulum has swung. Ohio State with top recruiting class in conference for 6th straight year and margin of victory moving from 42-41 to 42-28 to 42-13.

Yeah, HARBAUGH!!!!!

Done wagering with a dude who is going to beg and plead to get of backing HARBAUGH!!!! because he knows UFM owns his ass and then talk shit bragging about being a pussy. Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                        No Fruit, I knew Alabama was going to win without question, thought that MSU would keep it within the spread.

It was a win/win for me.

DSL, you might want to get in on this too?
                        It sounds like you lost your nerve on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Yes, pendulum has swung. Ohio State with top recruiting class in conference for 6th straight year and margin of victory moving from 42-41 to 42-28 to 42-13.

Yeah, HARBAUGH!!!!!

Done wagering with a dude who is going to beg and plead to get of backing HARBAUGH!!!! because he knows UFM owns his ass and then talk shit bragging about being a pussy. Done.
                          LOL, what?!?

If you've lost your nerve, a simple no would suffice.

The truth is Meyer lost a ton of players, is rebuilding while Harbaugh's Renaissance has Michigan surging.

The assrailing of the 2nd best SEC team, 41-7 has put the entire CFB world on notice and you obviously were watching.

You don't have to like The Harbaugh but you will RESPECT The Harbaugh.

No need for subterfuge.
                          Last edited by Prime2; February 7, 2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• FWIW, Darnay Holmes, the top CB for 2017, listed his top 7, and OSU made the cut! Zero chance they pull him from the P12. Zero.

Comment

• Well, M got Asiasi and a few other lesser guys from the P12. Get with the program, or face chasing the HARBAUGH!!! out West.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm not too concerned with Ohio State's recruiting under UFM. Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X