Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate OSU's alternate uniforms.
    Good uniforms if it was Oregon State or Oklahoma State, but not for Ohio State.

They should stick to their traditional uniforms, which are top 10 best in college football IMO.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Correct. An abomination.

I really hope UFM starts to consider red zone as starting at 50.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did they borrow Rutgers uniforms?

Comment

• Louisville., I mean Nebraska, er Washington State.

Comment

• All uniform sass fully warranted.

Comment

• Has anybody ever brought up the point that the Penn State mascot is terrible. It is definitely not elite.

Comment

• They are starting to clown them. It looks unlikely MSU will see much Cardale Jones in a month, that was our chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Has anybody ever brought up the point that the Penn State mascot is terrible. It is definitely not elite.
                  From a certain angle, I thought it was Scooby Doo
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Those uniforms were terrible. Didn't look anything like the Buckeyes. Let the Oregons of CFB do that crap.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Not even close to be harsh enough.

Comment

• As expected, Antonio Williams commits. Let the Walker decommit watch start!

Comment

• So...does JT start next week or do we continue along with the status quo?

Comment

• I think we're on our way back to what is proven to work.

Comment

• I vote for the status quo of the Indiana game. That's your best path.

Comment

• I'll pass it along to Urbs. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure that isn't the plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X