Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    UKBB,

Cordele Jones' Wonderlic test should top Terrelle Pryor and Carlos Hyde; both didn't manage a 'literate' score with the 50-question test.
    Thanks! Your original post makes sense now.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      That's embarrassingly awful even by your own standards.

But, really, things haven't been this terrible for Ohio State since the Aaron Hernandez shame.

The 100,000+ how PAID to come to a spring game are looking for any sliver of hope. Life in HARBAUGH!!!!!'s shadow.
      Talent, I am flying at a ridiculously high rate of speed right now but when I "land", I will be using my cell phone and its web browser as a weapon, phaser I think and it won't be set to stun.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Funny, Meyer's coaching clinic was around 800 in attendance in 2014 as well.

Even after adding the "Dream Team" of Tressel, Cooper, Bruce, Fickell the figure remained constant in 2016.

Direct repudiation, even rank and file Bucknuts don't GAF.

NFL Machine Inc. -1

Meyer + "Dream Team" -0
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• In the Shadow of HARBAUGH!!! Where football games are never actually played...but camps are held...and there are three showings of the 2014 NFC Championship game nightly...

Comment

• Dark days, Strangelove. With the "Signing of the Stars", the IMG Spring Break, the spring game at FORD FIELD -- that's an NFL team's field, in name at least, and now this epic NFL MACHINE INC camp, it's all darkness for OSU and UFM.

Life in HARBAUGH!!!!!!'s shadow.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ha ...... you two will pay for your glib comments.

It's a new day ...... or at least it should be more fun and entertaining.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Glib? I've embraced your own take:

The point is that ufm is now beginning to and in the future will live in the shadow of HARBAUGH!!! while JH basks in the limelight of a generally positive press. Folks love to pimp urbz. There aren't many sports journalists left who like to do that to HARBAUGH!!! He's become a media sweetheart. And when one of them tries to ding him, they get hammered

Comment

• OK, I see ......

My comment about living in the shadow pertains to the press. While JH gets good press and the press generally feeds on that, urbz gets bad press and the press generally feeds on that.

Why?

Because osu is the clear CFB leader in my view. No illusions there. Again in my view, meyer runs the best style of offense in CFB ..... for now. Remains to be seen if it stays that way.

You may not have had an opportunity to read a recent article at mgoblog about what one writer opines Brown will do with the personnel he has in 2016 based on what he saw in the spring game.

Cliff notes: We both shared our views about how osu shredded M's Durkin defense ..... basically failed to seal the edges because the DEs were playing either heads up or inside the MLO and giving elliot the option to bounce outside for big gains.

Spring game and whatnot but this is a nice view of what Brown is likely to do to stop that. You'll see Kareem Walker have that option that elliot took easily covered. Watch walker closely at the mesh point. This play was designed to go inside but the R guard is getting blown back and the center doesn't get his head in the right place. Walker tries to bounce outside, something elliot did a lot of damage with.

[ame]https://youtu.be/YOoOzgHh4Os[/ame]
                  Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 20, 2016, 09:00 AM.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That clip looks nothing like the read-option IZ that Elliot scored on. It looks like something out of the Goofer or Wisky playbook.

Comment

• Also, here's the thing about last year's game....Ohio State was a really, really, really good team. Elliot is a special back. Don Brown could have coached that team last year and they would have still got ass-pillaged. M just wasn't in the same league as OSU.

This year it should be relatively even. I think Durkin would have had far greater success this season. In the big picture, what interests me is 2017. That's when OSU will, again, have a significant talent advantage.

I also have to, again, observe how charming it is to think of M posters and fans belittling BC's defense during last season when it was ranked ahead of M's shutout machine, and now fully embracing the genius of Don Brown as the greatest living DC on the planet. Heh.

Comment

• You underestimate the amount of personal growth Coach Brown is going through during these 6 months.

Comment

• Heh.

Comment

• Not just that, but under the tutelage of HARRBBBBAAAUUUUGGGHHH!

Comment

• With the NFL draft fast approaching, I think it looks very likely 5 OSU players will go in the first round. What's less certain is how many will go in the first 2 rounds. I think 7 is a lock, but then you have 3 guys who are most likely 3rd round picks (Miller, Perry and Washington). I'll say 7 in the top 50 and 11 in the top 100 and, eh, I'll say 8 in the first 2 rounds.

Comment

• You sound pretty happy to be losing all that talent to the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X