Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Except OSU has hope for the future and UM does not. Without NIL and without recognizing prior credits earned at other universities, the transfer portal is basically closed to UM, except for grad transfers.

How do you rebuild without paying incoming freshmen, and allowing undergraduate transfers? Dug and Tarris are now in the portal, and the best recruit is reopening his recruitment, Basically a cluster fuck.

Leave a comment:

• edindetroit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Kinda funny that Michigan and OSU are the worst and second to worst teams in Big Ten basketball this year while being far and away the 2 best football schools. Hopefully, we fire our coach, too.
    Prophetic

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    LET'S GO BIG RED!

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Kinda funny that Michigan and OSU are the worst and second to worst teams in Big Ten basketball this year while being far and away the 2 best football schools. Hopefully, we fire our coach, too.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Bjork ain't foolin around

Ohio State fires Chris Holtmann: Buckeyes coach dismissed in midst of seventh season - CBSSports.com

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I really thought all of you were dead. So disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    OLD NEWS!!

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    It's now official that BOB is off to BC to be the HC. And, as predicted, it seems like Chip Kelly is the replacement OC.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Joey Bosa (3-0)
    Marshon Lattimore (2-0)
    Nick Bosa (3-0)
    Chase Young (3-0)
    Garrett Wilson (1-1)*
    CJ Stroud (0-2)

Leave a comment:

• UMStan White
    replied
    What a bunch of Bozos, NO GOLD PANTIES FOR YOU! (oh wait you can buy a pair in any pawn shop in Columbus-worth their weight in gold)

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    STFU

...then die...

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Bill O'Brien has taken the HC job at Boston College rather than be the OC at OSU.
    Really? I mean -- I follow OSU websites and I know that there is interest on both sides, but there are other candidates and BC is expecting to reach a decision by Saturday. Certainly could happen, but I'm fairly certain it hasn't, yet.

If it does happen, I'd expect Chip Kelly to take his place.

Meanwhile, Tim Walton is absolutely crushing DB recruiting. This could end up being the greatest DB class ever. Not even close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X