Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    I heard you were the mayor...or town drunk...one of the two...can't recall...

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Hey, Flint used to be a great town...

or at least I'm told ...

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    The Fogey from Flint does have a point...

finally

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    OSU vs. Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl
    The Cardinals would never agree to such a game. Losing to CRD and the flaming arm of CJ Stroud would cause their franchise to crumble.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    OSU vs. Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I had felt relatively good about the Spartan win in Bloomington. No more.
    Yeah, but Sparty had to play a mostly complete IU team. OSU got to play a crippled IU team after the opening drive. Cincinnati, for that matter, was getting railed until that bullshit targeting call took out IU's best defender.

Last week Ohio State got to play Maryland after Demus went out AND against like their 7th string CB.

Hopefully CRD can keep facing crippled squads, but when that doesn't happen he'll get Oregon'd again. For sure.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    The biggest issue is the OL, it actually isn't that young and they have been playing two units. It's like a line change in hockey and the results have been middling. When they play a team that has good defensive lines, the offense has issues. Michigan's defensive line is a PFF top ten line, they will probably exploit this.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    MSU's "simmering issues?" Please expand on that thought beyond they're "young" although if they are young, what positions are these youngsters playing that you might consider exploitable by M?

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    Both teams have simmering issues that haven't been reflected in the record. MSU is at least 1 season away. If they had Indiana's opening schedule they probably have at least two losses.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    I have felt relatively bad about several of M's wins most notably Rutgers.

The biggest issue for me is that problems we saw with Rutgers at M have resurfaced way too often following that win to be less than significant issues when M goes to EL and faces a football team that has a quality passing and rushing attack balanced with good special teams and defense.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I had felt relatively good about the Spartan win in Bloomington. No more.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    I can imagine that if you play poker, the table talk when you play must be classic.

Phil Hellmuth would tip his cap to you.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    I'm going to concede that my thoughts on the Penn State game have changed. I know think Ohio State has a chance. If they can hold Penn State to 20 and maybe find a way to score 24, then that's their path. It's not likely, but I at least have some hope.

Leave a comment:

• Tom W
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I love a good ribeye.
    I have to agree with you there.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    May we all be cursed with what you describe as "a work in progress"

Leave a comment:

Working...