Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    You have a way with doing just that...

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Sorry to ruin your day, twatwaffle

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Damn. Thought you were all dead.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    I feel like that's a step down, but happy trails, Bill!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Bill O'Brien has taken the HC job at Boston College rather than be the OC at OSU.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Stop the musical filibuster whistleboy...

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    FB_IMG_1706232592127.jpg

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    3 for 9

heh

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    It's gonna be really enjoyable watching M regress to their program mean. And I still just laugh my fucking ass off at the "PORTAL!!!!" when Ohio State brings in 6 dudes this year and HARBAUGH***** brought in 9...NINE!!!!.....last year. Apparently, you can Portal your way to a national title. Ol' 3 for 9 has shown the way.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    heh heh heh

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Buchanan
    replied
    Mike is way better at appropriate smack for the current situation than I am but none of us give a flying fuck about the three of you throwing shade on M or Harbaugh.

Talent is right though. M fans are going to get a lot of mileage off of teams 142 -144 who had 3 straight wins over osu, three consecutive BT titles and a National Championship for team 144.

And that's not to mention, team 144 sent NC contending coach Nick Saban into retirement after his loss to M in the CFB Playoffs. Saban will be replaced at UAT by another coach that lost M in the CFP, Kalen DeBoer.

Saban will be playing golf while DeBoer will be trying to put together a SEC Champion with a decimated player roster whose 5*'s hit the portal after Saban announced his retirement. Good luck with that.

Order has been restored in the CFB universe

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    image_6483441.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Tom W
    replied
    You would think that a team that always recruits at THE top level wouldn't need to use the transfer portal to restock.

But who knows? Beside those recruits that show up and find out that the coaching staff really sucks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X