Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've already told you once today .....

Shaddup.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'd be surprised if the B10 Offensive Player of the Year gets beat out, but if he does then I imagine his replacement will be solid.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Incidentally, the JTB thread at Mgo is now my favorite thread ever.

Comment

• Please tell me a smart sort like you isn't actually reading that shit?

Well, I admit, I do glance at it now and then myself.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's too funny. It reminds me what a not insane person you are!

Comment

• Re: 61-6 and calling for people's heads...

I think that there is pretty strong evidence that something was wrong on the offensive side of the ball and at least one or two heads had to roll. I don't know how strongly Tim Beck was encouraged to leave but if if it wasn't voluntary, then Urban probably made the right call. JT Barrett regressed pretty significantly from his freshman year. The "gee I wonder why we got a big crop of receivers who all flopped" talk also smells like a coaching/development issue to me. I wouldn't be surprised next year if one or two OSU receivers have breakout seasons with new coaching.

Comment

• Beck was on his way to Texas since early December. It was probably voluntary with a healthy dose of "getting out of Dodge ahead of the posse.

Comment

• Tyquan Lewis is coming back. Very surprising....and great news. They could have a decent team next year.

Comment

• Unfortunately, lots of smoke that parents' desire for Holmes to stay home will carry the day. This is a typical spot for a smokescreen, but when the "smokescreen" is playing near home for the team you've favored for two years, well....that seems real.

Comment

• Stop talking
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No. Lattimore returning???

Comment

• A guy on rivals thinks Holmes is going to UNL. I don't see it. But that was their prediction on a radio show in Omaha today.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• No.

Comment

• ...two signs of the apocalypse...UNL is 3-0 in B1G HOOPS...and Talent with a cogent thought...

....start stocking up on canned goods and batteries....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Damn, looks like Darnay Holmes will stay in California...at USC. F that. Bah.

Comment

Working...
                                X