Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis, who everyone considered a Husker lean, has recently suggested he's thinking more about staying close to home. Would have been nice to land one of them..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Pretty tough to pry Cali kids from USC. OSU had Holmes, too. But his parents were, apparently, adamant he stay home. Not sure why you even OV to OSU when, at the end of the day, you're staying West. But, oh well -- kid is super good and definitely worth the chase.

So, most people think it will be USC, but I guess it could be UCLA. It's irrelevant to me.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• as I said in the husker thread.. I'm hoping USC. They have 10 CB's on scholarship with nobody graduating or leaving for the NFL. I don't think they'll take more than 1.. maybe 2. UNL is recruiting 3 right now that are looking at USC in addition to the huskers. It would help that if Holmes is staying home, he helps push some other guys to Lincoln.
        Last edited by entropy; January 6, 2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Bolden is a lock to USC tomorrow. Holmes appears to be going USC. So, that's 2.

OSU could have had Bolden for sure. Unfortunately, heh, they rolled the dice with Holmes when it looked really positive.

I still think they're getting Kendall Sheffield. Their DB class is really good. But, it'd be nice to get Holmes. That sets the secondary for 3 years.

Comment

• If Holmes and Bolden go to USC, I think that really helps UNL with Johnson and Lenoir

Comment

• Well, then, bully for you! Heh. Good luck with those 2. I'd prefer to see them come to the B10 than not. Plus, with the Goofers rowing the boat now, UNL is going to have to really talent up to be a legit threat in the West.

Comment

• talent.. I misspoke. I was told USC has 10 CB's.. not DB's..

Comment

• UNL has been Minn the last few years..

Comment

• Well, I'm still pulling for you with those two kids.

UNL has been Minn the last few years..
                    Harsh, but fair. Remember when UNL hung 83 on the Goofers?

glory days....they'll pass you by
                    Last edited by iam416; January 6, 2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Or UNL beat OSU in Lincoln..

Comment

• Heh. Well, you'll get to reprise that one in 2017.

I don't see UNL scoring 83 on the Vaunted Goofer again any time soon.

Comment

• UNL may not score 83 in 3 games

Comment

• Unless we schedule the UNO intramural flag team. Iffen Trev allows it.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you mean the University of New Orleans, those Privateers are pretty tough. Nebraska-Omaha? You'd win by 14.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Please STFU. Please. I beg you AA. You are retarded.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X