Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARBAUGH!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Did HARBAUGH!!! star in the movie "Falling Down"???

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just curious. His best performance ever.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            College kids taking drugs? Holy fucking hell.
            Agreed.

I don't really give a fuck and here's why.

College kids, even athletes on scholarship, drink, do weed or snort cocaine. As long as they don't get in cars, have freinds let them get in cars, and drive under the influence (a crime), that's their business. So, BFD.

The thing I want kept out of CFB is performance enhancing drugs and as far as I know, programs do a pretty good job of that. It's a hell of a lot harder to escape detection of HGH or Anabolic Steroids in your blood than it is to pass a 7 panel urine drug test that is about as useful a fart filled scuba tank for testing 72h after using those drugs being screened for.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You did get outplayed last year. A more confident version of you admits you got historic treatment by the refs.

You will never win clean. You have no idea what it's like. Your program is the dirtiest in the conference. Continue fooling yourself that we are on equal footing.

Comment

• Zeke liked to party, JB. Well, I'm sure that's still present tense. He was probably still half drunk and high in 2015, which explains why he only had 214 yards.

Heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Just curious. His best performance ever.
                  I think Harbaugh referenced that movie when he was asked, actually. He also said that you are stupid, but he wasn't asked specifically about that.

Comment

• fuckin' refs

fuckin' WWCAW
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      I think Harbaugh referenced that movie when he was asked, actually. He also said that you are stupid, but he wasn't asked specifically about that.
                      You are not clever at all.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ah, the hack classics. Whatever helps one rationalize HARBAUGH!!!! I guess.

Unfortunately, OSU's FG kicker was total dogshit so they couldn't realize the benefit of their superior play in regulation. But, they fucked M in the ass in OT. 2 clean TDs vs 1 FG and 1 TD that would have been a FG if M had the ball first.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Zeke liked to party, JB. Well, I'm sure that's still present tense. He was probably still half drunk and high in 2015, which explains why he only had 214 yards.

Heh.
                          Halftime-white-lines.

Comment

• This style in particular is a tip of the cap, a nod to Woody Hayes, to Michael Douglas in the movie Falling Down, and also a tip of the cap to Malcolm X, in honor of those three men."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lm-x/92620432/

Comment

• horrible
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Woody wearing cleats, his fist balled up, looking for someone to punch. Young Earle Bruce in the background. That was my introduction to I Hate Ohio State.

Save
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X