Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this game even close?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The 4th Playoff spot will be an interesting story tomorrow.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yep. I have no earthly idea how that game was close.

Also, that game is JTB in a perfect nutshell.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I also think it should be between USC and OSU. I'm perfectly fine if USC goes. I just can't see the SEC as a two-team conference.

Comment

• I would be pissed if USC got in. Ohio State? Not so much.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It will be interesting. The Nick has had a golden horseshoe in getting into these things. I think it'll continue. The only thing that will piss me off is Alabama getting its shot when 2015 Ohio State did not. I really believe they're almost identical teams (and OSU finished behind Sparty and IOWA and a 2-loss Stanford team). That team was really good. This one? Meh.

Comment

• Alabama is getting in. But you know the committee doesn’t want to bust its Clemson-Alabama nut in the 1-4 game. So either they will move Alabama to #3 and Georgia to #4 or they will come up with some reason to drop Clemson from the #1 spot.

Comment

• No. It's a rematch either way. There's no way Georgia is below Alabama.

Comment

• If Alabama gets in (likely) you would think that they have to be the 4. Clemson will stay at 1 and then it doesn't matter between GA and OK...

Fucking Ohio State. Either TKB or lose the fucking game. Bastards.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'd almost rather go play USC in the Rose Bowl than get embarrassed by Clemson for a 3rd time in 5 years. Then again, how in the hell did they lose to Syracuse? Only game that's more inexplicable than our Iowa loss.

Comment

• Yeah. I watched that game. Syracuse went up and down the field on that defense. Bizarre.

Comment

• Syracuse beat just three other teams:

Central Michigan
                          Central Connecticut State
                          Pitt (whose win over Miami is another of the bigger WTF games of the season)

They definitely seem better than the past few years, but they're still a stinker.

Comment

• Clemson's QB was hurt when they played 'Cuse

Comment

• Clemson's offense wasn't the problem. And Bryant played the first half. And, most importantly, Bryant doesn't play defense. Syracuse housing Clemson's defense happened. It's wildly anomalous, but it happened.

And, oh by the way, Ohio State's QB was hurt on the road against a better team, too.

Fuck that excuse. Clemson is really good, but fuck that excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                OK, I have to admit that I got a chuckle out of Gus's call on that play.

"That was like a Dr Pepper pass!"

Ha!
                                <gus voice> The ice is thawing

Ha haaaaaaa
                                </gus>

I did get a kick out of that Gus outfit.

Comment

Working...
                                X