Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is Wisconsin doing? Bend but don't break MFers.

Comment

• The Conductor!

Comment

• Damn, where the hell was he throwing that.

Nice. ;)
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Terrible tackling
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This game is over. no end knows how to properly seal the edge and break down when making a rackle.

Comment

• Good grief. This is going to let Alabama into the playoff.

Like I need another reason to hate Ohio State...

Comment

• JTB keeps Wisky in the game. Not sure how the fuck this is only 21-10.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Regardless of if the outcome and if the winner gets in or not, you can be pretty sure that we aren't going to see a National Champ out of the Big 10

What a fucking shit fest of a game.

Comment

• I don't know, OSU can certainly win two games in a row. When they are on, they are on. But they can also get embarrassed.

Comment

• The B10 champ will play Clemson and lose by a minimum of 4 scores.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It would be 2016 all over again!
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not if it's Ohio St.
                          After last year's 31-0 embarrassment, a team as talented as Ohio St would make it closer.
                          Think, what happened with Georgia and Auburn today. REVENGE game.

Now if Wisconsin makes the Playoff (by somehow coming back and beating Ohio St), I don't think anyone would expect them to do much. Their trophy is making it to the final 4.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            The B10 champ will play Clemson and lose by a minimum of 4 scores.
                            Sandbaggus Majorus

Comment

• With a healthy Barrett OSU wins this game by 40

Comment

• OK, I have to admit that I got a chuckle out of Gus's call on that play.

"That was like a Dr Pepper pass!"

Ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X