Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinnick Stadium in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      ........ Overall, it's more just "one of those days" than anything else, but it also reveals the weaknesses in this team, which we've known about since OU.
      Thanks for that recap, talent. The "snowball' thing happens. I'm pretty sure that happened to M at HV. Kinnick is one of those same kinds of places. Fans are right on top of the opposing bench; it's loud and distracting. If you can't take the fans out of the game by getting up a couple of scores to start with, it's hard.

The osu offense being inconsistent has to be frustrating. Hopefully the D will continue to consistently suck and jtb won't be the jtb he can be when osu comes to Ann Arbor in 3 weeks.

Also:

2017 Big Ten Conference Standings

TEAM CONF OVR
      Michigan State 5-1 7-2
      Ohio State 5-1 7-2
      Penn State 4-2 7-2
      Michigan 4-2 7-2
      Rutgers 3-3 4-5
      Maryland 2-4 4-5
      Indiana 0-6 3-6

TEAM CONF OVR
      Wisconsin 6-0 9-0
      Northwestern 4-2 6-3
      Nebraska 3-3 4-5
      Iowa 3-3 6-3
      Purdue 2-4 4-5
      Minnesota 1-5 4-5
      Illinois 0-6 2-7

If I'm not mistaken, and I have gone back and looked at the tie breakers, if MSU beats osu in c-bus next weekend and then manages to beat lowly Maryland and @ Rutgers, they'll capture the BIG East and meet Wisconsin in the CCG. Pretty amazing and you can blame Michigan for that and not having The Game decide the champ.

The upside is that the BIG is likely to miss out on a play-off spot if things play out like I believe they will (M wins in Madison) but will put 4 really good teams in the New Years 6 bowls agasint weaker opponents. This rarely happens.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wisconsin will be in the playoff, they are tough and have perfected Manball.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Wisconsin will be in the playoff, they are tough and have perfected Manball.
          Debateable ....... but it's kind-of a worthless debate as the variables at this point are immense.

I'm thinking a one loss UGA or Bama, that loss occurring in the SEC championship game, goes before a one loss Wisconsin based on SOS and that is regardless of Wisky winning the CCG.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That would be outrageous.

Comment

• Meyer was a broken man at the post game presser. Almost felt sorry for the poor bastard...not - No phone calls from the wife to pick up milk??

Comment

• It's tough. This is the first time in 6 seasons at OSU that he's lost more than 1 regular season game.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Living in the shadow is starting to break him.

Comment

• Broke.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think he was shell shocked to be honest

Comment

• Has OSU ever given up 93 points in two back to back games?

Comment

• This man says ...... NO and he's been around long enough to know. I'll take his word for it.

Watches osu fall at Kinnick to Iowa.

Comment

• Wisky runs the table then gets arses kicked in playoff.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, man-ball is an approach to CFB that's becoming harder and harder for it to deliver championships and I'm a devote.

In order for man-ball to work, you need a terrifyingly good defense that produces +1 or more in turnovers and those turnovers give the ball to the offense on short fields.

WIth Brown, M's got a shot at making Harbaughffense work. Not getting the turnovers yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                This man says ...... NO and he's been around long enough to know. I'll take his word for it.

Watches osu fall at Kinnick to Iowa.
                                That is a grown-ass man dressed like that.

WTF?

Get a fucking life.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X