Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'll hand it to talent, he was properly worried about osu's offense v. PSU and he was right for 3.5 quarters and until jtb went, what, 13 for 13 on the go ahead TD.

I know it's been reported that Franklin turtled with a 35-20 lead but did he do anything different on defense that made the osu offensive burst easier.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not so sure about the 3.5 quarters thing. Ohio State did manage 529 yards for the game. They passed for 320 and rushed for 200, so, mmmmm, not sure about that take.

Ohio State had a couple perplexing red zone trips in the 1st quarter. The got to the 12 and called 3 straight passes and kicked a FG. Then got to the 27 and called 4 straight passes and turned it over on downs.

They were also -2 in turnovers. So, I mean, Penn State never looked like the could stop OSU. That's part of why it was mind-blowingly frustrating to see them down 28-10 in the 2nd.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would say that except for special teams, OSU outplayed Penn State the entire day. Penn State, for the first three quarters, made much more of their scoring opportunities and seemed to capitalize every single time. That finally dried up for them in the 4th.

It was the worst offensive performance and worst defensive performance that Penn State has had all year. Not a coincidence.

Comment

• I don't think you can literally give Iowa 21 points at Kinnick and win. Boy, I would have bet against Iowa score 50 on Ohio State today.

Oh well.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State will wear them down. Being flat after an emotional win like you had last week is so common it's expected.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• OSU will win.

Comment

• unlike last week im not so sure

Comment

• LMAO at that IOWA trick play

38-17

Comment

• This is the most not-Iowa / wtf got in Ferentz's cereal this morning game I've ever seen.

Weird.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• OSU will win.

Comment

• unlike last week NO FUCKING WAY!! LOL

Comment

• Oh my. Shocking.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• INT Iowa LOL !!! football Nirvana!

Comment

• How ya doing AA?>

Comment

• Iowa fake punt up 31.

Comment

Working...
                                X