Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS is really interesting. First she says OSU never contacted her; now they did. I wonder if she told this to the investigators.

EDIT -- Ooops--NVM:

Last edited by iam416; August 30, 2018, 06:49 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't know what he's thinking here, this is only making matters worse for him:

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I sort of get the tweet although silence might be a more appropriate tactic to let the story die. It will die at some point but continuing to raise issues in the public domain probably isn't helpful to meyer's cause. Win football games now and when you get back on the filed stay low profile would be my advice. Even then, you know his first appearance on the sideline is going to be the main story and signgage is going to suck.

Taking Tulane to the woodshed and beating the fuck out of PSU would be some nice medicine for what's ailing ufm.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He has the talent.

Comment

• Forgot Bauserman...

Comment

• LBs are clueless

Comment

• Defense will certainly need to tighten up.

Comment

• So I went down to the game today. I think it was the first time I've been around campus since the spring. I was pretty struck by how many businesses had closed or were now gone to make way for the endless string of new apartment buildings and chain stores along High Street. This old article I found is pretty spot on.

You might have noticed a sprinkle of intensive construction and small-business closures on High Street in the past few years. Well that’s no coincidence, a lot of it is the doing of Campus Partners…

I really have to wonder how much Campus Partners is mismanaging all this new space they are building. Their original "Gateway' project down on south campus appears to have a lot of empty space now with several of the original tenants closing over the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Defense will certainly need to tighten up.

Comment

• Yeah but by then "looking good' against UM's offense will be a "so what"

Comment

• I'm modestly optimistic about OSU's DEs vs M's OTs.

I'm even happier about OSU's very good RBs taking carries from OSU's slow QBs. I'd love to see Weber and Dobbins each getting 15-20 carries a game. And Haskins release and arm strength and accuracy -- those things I like. It's different feeling watching a QB whose best attribute isn't the ability to squeeze out 4 yards on a QB lead.

Onward to Big Ten play against UNDEFEATED Rutgers!

Comment

Working...
                                X