Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fucking SMU is moderately optimistic facing Ms tackles, you guys will make them look like what they are, marginal Div I offensive lineman.

Comment

• While SMU is not very good and looked like not very good v. TCU last night (TCU 42-12), TCU didn't look great either but also didn't look like a push-over for osu in Jerry's World next week. I don't think TCU's offense is a going to fare well v. osu's defense and it's a Big 12 team, none of which save OU plays great D.

talent, what's your take for next week after watching TCU last night?
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I didn't watch much of the game. My feeling is that Ohio State will move the ball well and it's a question of how well OSU's back 7 plays. If they can play some defense they can avoid a basketball on grass toss up game and win by two scores or more. If they don't get the LB/Secondary play more squared away then it could be a 48-45 nonsense game.

I really like OSU's offensive skill. Weber has looked fantastic since his injury last year (by mid-season he looked really good with great burst). Dobbins is a stud. Haskins, I think, is going to be fantastic. And the WR skill is pretty damn good, especially with a QB that can get them the ball on time and accurately. I honestly think by the end of the season we (or I) will be wondering why Haskins didn't start last year and what OSU could have been with him. I like him that much. OL still remains a question for me.

Defensively, Jordan Fuller didn't play last week and probably won't this week. They really need him. They're going to integrate Shaun Wade into the secondary this week. He's really talented, but young. Hopefully he can step up a little bit. And Baron Browning really needs to start moving up on the learning curve to a point where he plays LB instinctively.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ohio State will obliterate TCU. The Frogs have serviceable skill players, but not great, and OSU's front 7 will control TCU's o-line. Hell, SMU did that to them the first quarter and a balf, but they have no depth and that with giving up some big plays were overwhelmed. On the other side of the coin, TCU's front 7 will be nuetralized by the OSU o-line. It will be the Bucknuts by around 17. Maybe more.

I am more concerned over Eminem's response to Machine Gun Kelly's rap diss. It needs to be good because "Rap Devil" scored points. And I support an OG like Marshall over some wormy Cleveland reject like MGK.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• At the end of the 2015 game Rutgers scored a garbage time TD to make the score 49-7. Since then, OSU has outscored Rutgers 149-0 over 10 quarters.

Comment

• The only interesting part of this game happened at the end of the first half. Rutgers spent 2 plays running out the clock. Then on 3rd down they ran the game clock down to 15 seconds and passed from their own 30. Sitkowski got killed by Bosa and missed the rest of the game. For a team trying to get bowl eligible, not getting key players killed had to be the number one objective today. Mind boggling.

Comment

• Expel Rutgers.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dwayne Haskins is 42 for 53 for 546 yards, 9 TDs and an interception in 2 games of skeleton offense.

Tate Martell is 13 of 14. Collectively, 55 for 67, 700, 10/1,

However, conceding points to Rutgers is shameful fucking shit.

Comment

• Ohio State has exactly 700 yards of passing and 600 yards of passing through 2 games. And exactly 129 points. They may need to put up 650 yards and 63 points to win the basketball on turf game against TCU.

Fucking TCU

Comment

• The OSU-TCU line has not been posted, yet. My guess is the metrics probably say OSU by 12-14. Discount for homefield and perhaps a perceived hard test. I think the line opens at 10'. I think the books probably like Ohio State a lot and will set a line that avoids getting hammered by OSU money. So, that's either 7' or 10' (IMO). I don't think they can go as low as 7', so I'll say 10'.

I also think that'd be a hard number to pick.

Comment

• TCU will be outclassed on both lines. I really believe this will be OSU a lot. TCU a little. If the line is as low as 10, I will be all over that for real money. I plan to feature the game in this contest, too.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Where do you think the line will open? It's not going to be 14.

Haskins hasn't had to throw under any duress. That changes the way a QB plays. Obviously.

Comment

Working...
                                X