Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M will find a way to make next week a one score game decided in the fourth quarter.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whose backing him up? Mobile QBs have a better chance vs us, drop back passers have trouble as we usually can make them one dimensional by taking away the opposing RB.

Comment

Comment

• Waiting on the injury report for Michigan. Indiana was Spartyish today. I had a bad feeling about this game - injurywise.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 17, 2018, 08:19 PM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                This is one of the best football games of the year. Craziness.
                That was a blast to watch, to bad Maryland didn't pull it off at the end.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Everett Withers has been fired at Texas State

Comment

Comment

• Interesting ..... this is a bad week for me to hear this because I don't want to admit he is a great coach, despite all his shortcomings that involve how he presents himself. None of those have anything to do with how he plays the game of football from a coaches standpoint, how he coaches, how he interacts with his players.

This week I can say I won't miss his sorry osu ass at all but I actually will at the end of the season if this in fact is his last season. I can see why it might be.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Comment

• Whose on your wish list?

Comment

• Matt Campbell would be on the short list as would Ryan Day.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Mike Leach.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, that would certainly be entertaining. The guy can coach.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X