Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would guess that Devin Brown received an overwhelming amount of meaningful practice snaps over the last month. After he went down, OSU’s offense became Iowa-like. Not saying it was good when Brown was in there, but at least he led OSU to a FG. OSU was on their 3rd string true freshman QB. Their offense wasn’t typical OSU to begin with even with McCord, Harrison Jr, etc. You combine all of those factors and it makes sense.

As for the OSU defense, they did their job. Elite for 3 quarters and wore down by the 4th. You could point to lack of depth, too much stress because of the crap offense, or culture. If you tell me Michigan’s defense holds Alabama to 14 points, I would enthusiastically take that!

Now I’m curious to see if OSU goes after a QB or OLine in the transfer portal…
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm curious to see if you STFU...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan fans are dancing on Ohio's grave right now. The script is completely flipped, and are they being investigated for CHEATING? Since Thursday this Is all over my TL? Im not going to jump to any conclusions at this point. But...

GCjj-3HaYAANChc?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• Nobody but Michigan cheats ... or steals signals, .. and stuff
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Now I’m curious to see if OSU goes after a QB or OLine in the transfer portal…
            They got Fields via a transfer, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them get another QB in the transfer portal. They seem to attract good QB's. And with last night's performance, Day will likely throw open the door for the starting job. He has a rabid fan base to please.

Day just signed another top class, so I'd imagine that they'll get a handful of guys that can help out immediately, maybe even on the O line.

I still like OSU v Oregon in the 2024 Big Ten Championship game.

Comment

• They all do but only HARBAUGH!! matters

Comment

• 3 points eh? Dayum. Even RichRod never got held to less than 7 during the Sheridan/Threet fiasco year.

Comment

• Missouri must have stolen their signals!

Comment

• Missouri prefers to win clean. Stealing signals is what desperate scions of coaching dynasties do to save their job and not disappoint their daddy who got them into the industry.

Comment

• cutting yet poignant
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOL at "Missouri prefers to win clean".

Did you even watch the game last night?

Mizzou = bunch of cheap shot artists.

But, far be it from me to tell you what 'winning clean' is. If you're fine with how they treated your team, its fine with me.

Comment

• I’m starting to think Third Base just isn’t a very good coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Missouri prefers to win clean. Stealing signals is what desperate scions of coaching dynasties do to save their job and not disappoint their daddy who got them into the industry.
                            Prescient comment, DSL. I think we need Petetti looking into this.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• UDub and the Duckies are going to rule this conference...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The propagandists at these Michigan fanboy websites get fed info from the AD and simply regurgitate it. Sidney Powells promising to release the Kraken any day now.

Comment

Working...
                                X