Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your post doesn't deserve a response. Period.
    Last edited by iam416; August 25, 2011, 04:34 PM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't blame you. Smarter to engage in winnable arguments and rely on bluster for the others.

Comment

• Every argument against you is almost impossible not to win. It's that some of your worst stuff doesn't deserve the dignity of a response. But yeah, keep baiting...it'll work. I've said all I will on your trash -- the sort of trash I'd expect to see from a low-grade person, tbh.

Comment

• Lets not make it personal, gentlemen.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• In Ohio State news of actual importance:

*Bauserman and Miller are clearly the two QBs who will play and it will likely be a platoon. Bauserman will probably start against Akron, but Miller will see lots of time.

*Miller will probably overtake Bauserman by mid-season. From what I've read, he takes more snaps with the 2nd string OL, which usually has him running for his life because (a) OSU is thin on the OL and (b) OSU is deep on the DL. As a result, Bauserman looks a bit better at practice.

*Carlos Hyde is making a really move to be the "power" back while Herron is out. Jordan Hall and Jamaal Berry are similar runners. Hyde is a bruiser. Most thought Rod Smith would claim this role, but apparently Hyde has been killing it.

*Devin Smith. Remember the name. Maybe not this year, but soon. I think Braxton and Smith will be a fantastic combo for a few years. Personally, I think he gets on the field this season. T.Y. Williams, for all his god-given ability, can't catch the football. Disappointing. Would love to have someone that big and athletic as a WR.

*Michael Bennett will play this year, as will a few other true frosh DL. They love the DL freshman.

*Sabino will have to play the first couple games with a soft cast. Bah.

*It looks like Adolphus Washington is a Buckeye, though that's not a huge surprise. If Stanford commits, too, that's a very good start to rescuing the class. Odenigo would be great to get, too. Personally, I'd rate Kalis #1 in the state and Washington #2. JMO.
            Last edited by iam416; August 25, 2011, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• This just in, more bad news for the state of Ohio....

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• ``Oh I could win this argument, but I just don't want to...''

Sure you could. Of course.

Comment

• Paging Liney & Buchanan (The Younger), friendly reminder to register for Talent's college football pool. Didn't see you guys on the pool list and the season starts soon. Looking forward to a little friendly competition. THX
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'm in. Not under my usual monikers. I gave up Marlin Spike when WX crashed, and didn't want my real name up on the football pick 'em site, since I don't know those folks.

You'll find me as Frank_Grimes. Little bit of a Simpsons reference. One of my favorite "bit" characters of all time.

Comment

• Good to hear, now we need Liney.

Comment

• I've been away for the last couple of days. I should get around to doing that today sometime.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sure Liney, you've done well in the past at the old Mega cfb site. Let's test your mettle with cash on the line.

Comment

• I signed up but didn't bookmark the site, what is the address?
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Set up your custom pools for NFL, College Football, PGA Tour Golf, College Basketball, MLB Baseball, NASCAR, Soccer and more.

Comment

• I'll send around a reminder e-mail on Tuesday after I put up the slate of games for Week 1.

Michigan -14' will be my first or second highest pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X