Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "game day consultant" allegedly decides he won't start working until week seven, and he's supposed to be commended for his character? Give me a freakin' break.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Team OP would really appreciate the week # 2 picksheet. Analytics completed, ready to post some magic.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I love it, Czar Goodell suspends players and coaches that are not even members of the NFL, just disgraced Buckeyes. Goodell’s power has grown and grown in recent years, to the point where he’s almost untouchable in NFL circles.

LA Raiders WR/TE Proyor suspended -5 games, "Colts TV watcher/secuirty" James Tressel -Suspended 6 games, hell I bet he has not even signed an employment contract yet, heel bitches, heel.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello tweeted of Pryor: “you can’t break rules that undermine the integrity of our eligibility rules and get a free pass into the NFL.”
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Goodell is a power-man commissioner. I know a lot of people love him for "putting the thugs in their place" but I'm always wary of dictators like Goodell that seem to enjoy their power a bit too much. He is judge, jury and executioner for the NFL, and he loves the taste of blood on his headsman's axe.

Comment

• I can't believe student athlete Turdelle isn't busy completing his degree requirements.

Comment

• Be nice now, Dennis. I'm sure Terrelle will one day return to Columbus and finish his degree ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think he has to physically be there to do it though. He can just send a wire transfer from his Swiss bank account to Gee's.

Comment

• This is an awesome thread. Really.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• We're just championing the cause of your hero, sir.

Be proud of what he has done for your program!

Comment

• There will be a time to honor Coach Tressel. As it is, however, he is, regrettably, no longer the coach, and Ohio State is still playing football. You see, that's the bad news for M fans. The B10 Flagship is still playing football. Woof. Tough to face that reality, I know.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd say that ohio has already honored Mr. Tressel by changing his resignation/firing to a retirement with a fully equipped golden parachute. Richard Nixon would be proud.

I think its great news that football is still being played in ohio. After all, we only want the best players from there to come to Michigan and populate our roster, win the Heisman, and become fine Michigan Men. As long as you guys churn them out, we'll be here to rescue them, and put them on the proper path in life. Those who stay there, unfortunately, are left to fend for themselves ... alas... such is life...

And, even if you were in your own eyes the flagship of the Big Ten, I'd say that status is in serious jeopardy this year, after seeing some of your upcoming competition. Enjoy that dream while it lasts... its about to become a nightmare.

Comment

• Nice....

Comment

• Even in Stalin's hometown the Stalin statue was toppled. What's that say about OSU fans?

Comment

• (and no, I didn't mean that they are commies, even though scarlet is closer to pink than maize or blue)

Comment

• The B10 Flagship is still playing football. Woof.

Yes, guaranteed .... through 11/26.

After that, who knows.

The notion that osu is the flag ship of the B1G seems a little iffy too.

If I were running the marketing show in Chicago, I'd be cautions about any possibility that the B1G might be identified with a team that was forced to vacate the entire 2010 season and a BCS bowl win for cheating.

"Flagship?" ......... don't think so.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X