Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they may have been out hounding local mechanics to make sure they bill athletes for oil changes, but they certainly failed to monitor quite a bit of what was going on. If UM's AD actually knew how to monitor a football program it would have done so and we wouldn't be in the shape we're in now.

Comment

• It sure doesn't hurt tosu that their president has a cozy relationship with the head of the NCAA. Fans nationwide know the truth about Tressel, Smith, and tosu.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hemingway dropped 2 first half passes, one was tipped by a defender that was a tough grap, another was one most any receiver should grap.

Comment

• I rember Hemmingway dropping a really bad one. I also remember one that looked like he would have had to make a great play to dig it out of the turf. Anyhow, the receivers didn't help the QBs much last year, and this year they appear to be doing it.

Comment

• Hanni .... you're right. Receivers are running very precise routes compared to last season when all it looked like they did was "go out for a pass." The focus on route running and timing needed in the Borges offense has helped DR out a good bit. They're also making some spectacular catches. There were at least three eye-popping grabs on Saturday night. I'm not 100% sure they made any of those last season nor were they as engaged in winning as they seem to be this season. Hard to tell.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Last year Roundtree was mister Butterfingers and Gallon couldn't catch a punt. They both look a lot better this year. Both of them have bailed Denard out of some bad throws.

Comment

• Oh well...
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Roundtree had a good first half of the season, no? The MSU game was awful for him though. It certainly looks to me like last year's team would give up quick (unless playing ND).

Comment

• It's obviously way too late for Tressel, his "Cash, Cars & Courtesans" crime syndicate cost him his job & destroyed OSU program but it's not too late for iterim St. Luke, I guess he's got to the end of the season anyway. This is how it is done:

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Don't be sellin' that stuff now boys...

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                        I seem to remember a few catchable passes dropped in the first half.
                        Yeah, he had 2 or 3 in the first half but his great catches offset that.

Comment

• Maybe The Devil will take Tattoo U and Miami (not of Oohi) back to their homeland this weekend?

Comment

• DSL, what's the early line on the Canes - Bucknuts? At the Fins/Pats game watching my boy Brady warm up, pure stallion. Got a buddy on the Pats, listed as questionable will not know until the take the field at game time, sucks.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Miami opened at -2.5

Michigan State opened +5 at ND

Comment

• I can't figure out how ND is favored in that one. Sparty should blow those losers out.

Comment

Working...
                                X