Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, it will be your "Date" with Wisconsin this year, a decade of frustration in that pounding I bet!

Make the beating your program took at the hands of Tressel & Pryor look like foreplay!
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 18, 2011, 09:43 AM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Wow, I don't recall all this pessimism for the Ohio boys before the Toledo game. Now it's all woe is me.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The wisdom of Cartman:

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 18, 2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• DSL rants in an Ohio blog:

"Effective right fucking now, fire the defensive shithead coach who allows O. Johnson to go on the field one more time. Obviously, our defensive backfield coach and defensive coordinator never watch any of the plays when they are at the games, otherwise, they would have to have an IQ of less then Mark May's to not see that the poor kid is a chickenshit and hates contact. Christ, I'm 67 years old and I gauranfuckingtee you I can out tackle No. 19. He is a complete embarrassment and the other defensive players should take him behind the barn and kick the livin' shit out of him. GODDAMN IT!! What is it going to take to get these coaches to start playing the players and sit the one that can't play? This is not a union where seniority rules. PLAY THE KIDS THAT LOVE THE GAME AND HAVE THE PASSION TO BUST SOMEONE"S ASS WHEN THEY RUN AT THEM!!"

Comment

• Wow, DSL you are hereby relased from your charge. I don't think I can top that with a silly user pic, now go and lick your wounds, no further lesson necessary. ......

Optimus Prime The Magnanimous!
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Um, I'm joking. The rant is real...but it probably isn't our shithead.

Comment

• Still, once The Prime dispenses justice, so let it be written, so let it be done....

Go get you some DSL!

Comment

• DSL is Adam Sandler?
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Picked myself up off that mat with a solid Top 5 in talent's pool.

Even a blind squirrel...

I need to sit and chat with Lines and The Prime, I suppose!

Comment

• Rule #1 of sports gambling: Never pick Michigan to cover a big spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        DSL rants in an Ohio blog:

"Effective right fucking now, fire the defensive shithead coach who allows O. Johnson to go on the field one more time. Obviously, our defensive backfield coach and defensive coordinator never watch any of the plays when they are at the games, otherwise, they would have to have an IQ of less then Mark May's to not see that the poor kid is a chickenshit and hates contact. Christ, I'm 67 years old and I gauranfuckingtee you I can out tackle No. 19. He is a complete embarrassment and the other defensive players should take him behind the barn and kick the livin' shit out of him. GODDAMN IT!! What is it going to take to get these coaches to start playing the players and sit the one that can't play? This is not a union where seniority rules. PLAY THE KIDS THAT LOVE THE GAME AND HAVE THE PASSION TO BUST SOMEONE"S ASS WHEN THEY RUN AT THEM!!"
                        There's 67 year old loser. Whining and bitching about players younger than his grandkids. Then again, maybe he never had that much of a life that he was allowed to procreate.

Comment

• 58-game winning streak against unranked nonconference teams come to end for osu

Comment

• Also ended the nation's longest streak of remaining in the Top 25, dammit. We had been ranked since late 2004.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Also ended the nation's longest streak of remaining in the Top 25, dammit. We had been ranked since late 2004.
                              Achieved in the Barry Bonds style of doping .... all accomplishments under jim tressel with an asterick.

** Paid players to play and when confronted with rule breaking, just like Barry, lied about it.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Asterisk.

Comment

Working...
                                X