Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitter. Angry. Delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Bitter. Angry. Delusional.
      A very nice summation of osu fans these days.

Comment

• Bill King was playing osu phone rants after the Miami loss this morning; played several of them.

They are hillarious and offensive at the same time in depicting the bandwagon mentality of osu fans. A few struggles and their nailing the coaches, the players, anything they can hang their hats on to escape the reality that a lot of damage has been done to osu football by jt and tp. luke fickell and joe bausermann get the brunt of it. Sad. Decent guys.

If I were an osu fan I'd be disgusted with that sort of thing.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Nothing new there. I saw it up close once. It was the 1983 game, and they were the most foul fans I'd ever encountered.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It was the 1983 game, and they were the most foul fans I'd ever encountered.
            That was my first Michigan v ohio game at the Big House. I know what you mean. That was the game when their "bucky buckeye" or whatever he is, came straight out of the tunnel, and ran down in front of Michigan's student section, and started pointing at them, and taunting them. One of the guys holding the M Go Blue sign came over and hit "bucky" with a crack-back tackle that sent him flying to the ground, writhing in pain. Serves him right. He's never done it again.
            Last edited by lineygoblue; September 20, 2011, 09:27 AM.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, there was this one guy behind me that kept saying that Steve Smith was a "scrub quarterback," but he was silent at the end.

Comment

• Steve Smith was one of the best at running the option that I've ever seen. I'd rank him right behind Rick Leach, and he was the best at Michigan.

Comment

• So Brutus was "pointing at the student section in a taunting manner" and one of Michigan's typical students (probably drunk on Natty Light and smelling of weed) comes tumbling out of the stands and cheapshot tackled him from behind. Liney can only stand and cheer that the "thug" Buckeye was given a sorely deserved comeuppance. Why? Because pointing is rude.

Comment

• Agree Liney, that was hilarious and well deserved!

Comment

• Strangelove, I have no problem with bucky bucknut coming out onto the field with his team, and running with them over to the south endzone where all the other schmucknuts live. Shoot, even "sparty" knows to stay in the south endzone when MSU comes to town.

But your nuthead came straight out of the tunnel, made a direct line to the front of the Michigan student section, and started some less-than-masculine dance-pointing thingie, .. and was rightly smacked to the ground by a manly young Michigan man, holding the M Go Blue sign. It was one of the loudest cheers of the day. And, of course, our team thrashed the schmucknuts that day, and earned a trip to the Sugar Bowl.

I hope Michigan never gets a mascot ... but if we did, and the idiot made a bee-line to the student section at the snake pit, and pulled the crap that bucky did, I'd pretty much expect the same treatment, .. if not worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        Nothing new there. I saw it up close once. It was the 1983 game, and they were the most foul fans I'd ever encountered.
                        2003, when I witnessed A.J. Hawk's parents pissing on somebody's lawn sets the foulness bar for me...

Comment

• LMAO, Tom ....... the stories out of ohio about fan behavior are just too astounding to be true but by God they are.

My son has witnessed them first had ever since he moved up to AA every time he travels to ohio to visit his in laws who, generally, live in fear of their property being vandalized because they frequently fly an M or NWU flag on football Saturdays.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's a sad day when even Linesman is advocating assault and violence against visiting mascots, whose only crime is that they love their team.

Comment

• Doesn't that make them accomplices? And as such, aren't they subject to suitable punishment?

Comment

• Don't allow DSL to bait you, he exists here to stir the shit.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X