Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how anyone can watch a game like this for very long. Too much red. I've had to do some channel surfing to give my eyes a break.

So, B Miller is out again, .. and we're back to Bauserman. Who's next? Zach Boren?
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can't tell if Ohio's O is that bad, or Sparty's D is that good.

Comment

• Our offense struggled against Toledo and Miami too. You make the call.

Comment

• I certainly don't see OSU finishing with more than 4 conf. wins
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Cousins doesn't look good either.
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Combination of a lot of things here:

1) Extremely inexperienced receivers.
              2) Suckass offensive line
              3) Two quarterbacks who can't throw (one of which, at least, has potential upside)
              4) The offensive creativity of Jim Bollman
              5) A leadership vacuum at the top

Comment

• I have to give the defense a lot of credit for not giving up. The offense has given them no breaks whatsoever.

MSU is not that good. Our team last year would have killed these guys.

Comment

• Flagship seriously listing. Good luck @Nebraska, @Illinois, Wisconsin.

Comment

• I am sure the Buckfans still feel confident they'll beat us.

Comment

• M will take some lumps before then. Still a tossup in my mind.

Comment

• so did Dantonio successfully audition for the Ohio job?

Comment

• Nothing less than Urbane Meyer will suffice for the flagship.

Comment

• MSU tried to give that one away. I mean, who called that pass play with about 3 mins to go and the clock running?

Biggest thing that concerns me was how physical the MSU front seven are. I know we hate them and all, but those are a bunch of rough guys. They'll be tough to handle.

Nothing I saw from ohio concerns me today. I really like the matchup of Mattison vs Bauserman/Miller.

.... yeah, .. I know.. once the other guys get back, look out ....
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Unless they find a qb the return of the tat5 ain't gonna save this team.

Comment

• Jesus can't save that team.

Comment

Working...
                                X