Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fecal is looking a bit like Happy Gilmour to me right now. Not nearly as happy though.

Comment

• Bauserman kind of reminds me of early Grbac or early Henne maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
        Sorry, "further exposed"; better?

Sure you were feeling frisky after the 20-6 halftime lead, though, huh?
        Felt good, yeah. Like the bold Michigan Man you are, you waited until things had turned decisively agaisnt us before uttering a peep about this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisT View Post
          Bauserman kind of reminds me of Grbac.
          Except without any of the talent
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• All over but the crying now.

Comment

• Satisfying.

Fickell looks lost.

Comment

• Nice effort, Bucks.

Oh, btw- suck a d%&k, you f'in cheats
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Should be two good games in November. Glad they're both in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Things can snowball in a hurry. Braxton had been having a very nice game. Then he gets stripped off the ball after gaining a first down. Nebraska gets the ball in the red zone and proceeds to score. OSU up 27-13.

On the very next drive, Braxton scrambles for a gain but injures his ankle badly without being touched. In comes Joe Bauserman who couldn't hit a barn from 10 feet. For some reason, we decided that at least 2/3 of our offense must be devoted to the pass from that point on. Bauserman had more passing attempts than Miller despite playing only 1/3 of the game!

I think we had only one 1st down after Bauserman entered the game.

Having Bauserman in accelerated the collapse. He's no threat to score and everyone on offense and defense both know it. Or they SHOULD know it now. The body language of the receivers is like "why should I even bother? This clown couldn't get it to me if I was wide open". To the untrained eye, his every pass looks like he's intentionally throwing it away. But oh no, those are legit attempts, folks. He's just that inaccurate.

Comment

• OlieO's defense not so great either.
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
                        OlieO's defense not so great either.
                        It was good enough for 2/3 of the game. It puts a lot of pressure on the defense when the offense goes 3 and out every possession.

Comment

• So Bauserman is just awful. If Miller is out for any length of time, do the bucks have anyone else?

Comment

• I'd say I feel bad for you but my momma taught me not to lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Felt good, yeah. Like the bold Michigan Man you are, you waited until things had turned decisively agaisnt us before uttering a peep about this game.
                              Sorry, tough to devote much attention to your dregs, given the fact M, Tigres, and Wings were/are playing as well.

You know, teams that win within the context of the rules and with integrity to boot.

Insanity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                                Sorry, tough to devote much attention to your dregs, given the fact M, Tigres, and Wings were/are playing as well.

You know, teams that win within the context of the rules and with integrity to boot.

Insanity!
                                Right. Yeah. You were too busy with other pursuits to comment at all while OSU was winning. But once we go down, you can't run to the computer fast enough. MICHIGAN MAN

Comment

Working...
                                X