Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraternity pranks, what does this have to do with Adolf Tressel and his Brown Shirt Party Team?
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 7, 2011, 01:27 AM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Knock yourself out, Strangelove.

Tressel is still a liar and a cheater, and is no longer OlieO's coach because of it. It was all self-destruction. Sad, really .. when you consider that he was thought to be so smart and all ....
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Like I said, these trolls will do most anything to make themselves feel even a lil' better about the situation Jim Tressel and his football players put them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          Like I said, these trolls will do most anything to make themselves feel even a lil' better about the situation Jim Tressel and his football players put them in.
          Yeah sometimes there are football fans who, when their own team struggles and can't win, take delight in other programs doing themselves harm in order to take their minds off of their own team's ineptitude

Comment

• What is the status of the Sandusky case? What are the allegations about what officials @ PSU and JoePa. Knew and when? I have not found much from the main sports web sites. Thanks.

Comment

• Yeah sometimes there are football fans who, when their own team struggles and can't win, take delight in other programs doing themselves harm in order to take their minds off of their own team's ineptitude

Really? Winiest program in the history of college football, 7-2 at present under a new coach. Likely # 1 recruitment class in football while snagging the the best basketball recruit in the nation as for OSU , in a tailspin of epic proportions.

Boy DSL got to hand it to you.....BTW, let's not forget about the NCAA hammer that's about to rock for program football program for it's lewd and lascivious conduct under disgraced former coach Tressel.

Yes Michigan is the envy of college football fans everywhere and thanks for your obsessive Affirmation.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 7, 2011, 09:00 AM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by paul daugherity View Post
                What is the status of the Sandusky case? What are the allegations about what officials @ PSU and JoePa. Knew and when? I have not found much from the main sports web sites. Thanks.
                Go to The Big Ten Thread.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• FWIW, it's rumored that the NCAA ruling is coming soon -- any minute soon. It's also rumored that there will be no bowl ban, but, thanks to the DeGeromino crap (thanks, TP!), FTM to be added and a scholarship reduction in the 2-3 range for 2-3 years.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Let's assume you are correct. Dunn? Is who's coaching the deciding factor? Will he wait until late to make up his mind?
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• My comments re Dunn are on the recruiting thread. My pure speculation is that Dunn would be concerned about bowl bans (would have to be at least 2 years to affect him), not scholarship reductions. Personally, I think his biggest "wait-and-see" is with whether Fickell is there or not. I don't think there's any magic to his decision-making process -- he wants to see the OSU situation settled, both with the NCAA and coaching staff -- before he affirms (or reneges on) his commitment.

Comment

• Saw your comments on the recuriting board. Thanks.

Comment

• NCAA adds Failure to Monitor to OSU charges:

Comment

• No surprise, we'll see how many scholarships they get docked.

Comment

• They have self-docked five.

Comment

• Ohio State worked hand in hand with the NCAA on this one. They proposed 5 over 3 years (so, likely, 2-2-1). That number has to be pretty close to being signed off on by the NCAA. I'd also expect the NCAA to issue it's decision very quickly.

And that's based entirely on DiGeronimo.

Comment

Working...
                                X