Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of sanctions, there is benefits to lying and cheating.

Comment

• Exactly; this is getting f'in ridiculous. This latest news is just goddam icing on the cake.
      What's next; allowing olieo 14 players on each side of the ball? Spotting 'em 14 points each game?

Yes, fuck them, and fuck the NCAA.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Its especially a big advantage when some of the current staff is going to be on the future staff. I don't see why they should have any special consideration over any other bowl team.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Did we get to have two when RichRod was hired?

Comment

• No, we ended up with 1/3 of a staff... for 3 years.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Utterly ridiculous. I expect the NCAA ruling to contain a provision that provides free blow jobs for the entire OSU team whenever they would like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                Utterly ridiculous. I expect the NCAA ruling to contain a provision that provides free blow jobs for the entire OSU team whenever they would like them.
                That may be why Fickell was retained. You know, "good soldier" and all that.

Comment

• The urbanliar bowl maybe a game to watch after all.

Comment

• heh .. I liked the Fleetwood Mac thing ...

Comment

• it's an interesting read, but I thought UM was a legendary recruiter ... I would think Florida should have been well-stocked with talent as was leaving ... didn't he pull in some top recruiting classes.

Also, I think the WVU papers said about the same thing about RRod as he was leaving ... this is typical sour grapes stuff. Also, I thought the O-lie-O stuff was a liney innovation, I didn't know it was the nationally accepted name for the the school down in the cesspool.

Let's hope UM develops some Hoke-itis.

Comment

• I didn't invent the "oLIEo" thing. I admit I read it elsewhere before starting to use it here.

It fits the situation.

Comment

• No surprise that Diamond Dave weighs in on osu's "two staff" joke:

Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon says he doesn't understand the waiver that allows Ohio State to briefly exceed the limit of football coaches on staff after hiring Urban Meyer.

Comment

• I hope he's got something more in mind than just whining, otherwise STFU!

Comment

• Sour grapes from an AD who's now very nervous and fearful of the future

Comment

• Still, regardless of what the papers are saying about him, these are his OWN WORDS:

“I made this clear to Jeremy Foley (Florida Athletic Director), if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place, the University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach? I don’t want to do that. I have too much love for this University and these players and for what we’ve built.” — Urban Meyer, after resigning at UF (the first time) and then coming back to coach a day later.

Comment

Working...
                                X