Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but they're still "the flagship" Wiz ....
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      how is Urban Blight doing in his first spring at OSU?
      One can only assume he's lying, cheating, and punching old ladies.

Comment

• All I know is both Michigan and Nebraska BOTH currently OWN OSU in foosball...

suck on that Il Talento
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M is 6-0 all-time vs OSU's (2-0 vs Oklahoma State, 4-0 vs Oregon State)...

Versus Ohio they are 57-44-6...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            Tats, loaners and Tressel's lying
            They're finally on their own
            This decade we've seen it coming
            Morals dead in oHIo
            Nice!

Comment

• Damn shame, was looking for some Kentucky-on-Kentucky violence but Kansas kicked their ass.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Kansas nearly got robbed at the end. That traveling call was absolutely bogus.

Comment

• Kansas really is the Comeback Kids. Great second half by them. Hopefully they knock off Kentucky

Can't blame this on Buford tonight. He had a fine game. Thomas had a pretty awful night, both shooting and picking up dumb fouls.

Comment

• Dream-on, the other Kentucky will roll them...but thanks for playing.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 1, 2012, 01:40 PM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Yeah, I'd say Kentucky would have to be the favorite. They're real deep in talent, and they just really play well as a team.

But, it will be a close game. I'd say probably 5 points or less.

Comment

• I think Northern Kentucky would have beaten Kentucky. Kentucky has superior talent but they don't have a great flow to their offense. I think Kansas will give the 'Cats a tough game as well.

Comment

• Disappointing loss. Just a horrible shooting half. Game never really got going for OSU. When Buford was finally hot, he picked up his 2nd and sat the rest of the half. Thomas never got in the flow (and played a far too aggressive game, IMO). And they really should have put KU down by halftime. That should have been a 15 point game.

The bottom line is that when Sullinger and Thomas go 2 for 17 in the 2nd half, that team is going to have problems.

Oh well.

KU isn't particularly good. I also don't buy this "UK is one of the greatest of all-time" lines either. Neither team is deep -- they both play with short benches -- 6 to 7. UK has more ways to score, but so did OSU. They just didn't. I think UK will win with some ease.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Kansas nearly got robbed at the end. That traveling call was absolutely bogus.
                            fuckin' refs
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• "but they don't have a great flow to their offense."

What game were you watching? Oh I get it...... you were drunk on your ass and missed how Kentucky not only moved the ball down the court but continuosly slam dunked it off the rim.

Comment

Working...
                                X