Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was talking about the first half in particular ... looked pretty choppy to me.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RnAP9aK_OU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RnAP9aK_OU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

can you mention a players name?
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• no you can't, but this is Ohio!

Comment

• I met my beverage regional sales manager today. His area covers both Michigan and OlieO, and his office is in Toledo. He's a big schmucknut fan. ... egads ....

At least his local distribution manager here, is a Michigan fan.

This should be fun.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            "this video has been removed by the user"

Since the video for some reason has been deleted, I have to ask: what is Gene Genie up to now?

Comment

• Liney...I was vehicle shopping today, and at one place we did a test-drive, the salesman was wearing a Colorado Avalanche shirt....we moved on....;-)

Comment

• Its good to know you have principles, Maddie ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well......I wouldn't go THAT far.....;-)

Comment

• Best of luck to Sullinger. Really enjoyed his two years. Now we will see about Thomas. I would be surprised if he comes back. But, there's at least a chance. If he does come back, OSU will be strong once again.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Deshaun Thomas will return for his Junior season. Great news. Ohio State will probably still be a bit behind IU, but I really like the potential for that team.

Comment

• A rumbling from a pretty trusted insider that OSU has lost a lot of interest in Bob Foster. The details are non-existent. Hopefully UFM will change his mind -- the kid is ridiculously good.

Comment

• I would presume Meyer has a good reason. Does he have grades or other qualification issues?

Comment

• No. Something happened on his visit this weekend that apparently raised serious concerns. What that is, I haven't a clue. I mean, UFM pursued Stefon Diggs who, at least to those of use a dozen steps removed, seemed more questionable. Of course, he also dropped Davonte Neal, a top 100 kid. And, of course, Diamond.

Foster is an amazing talent. Legit top 5 national player, IMO. Probably the best skilled position player out there. I haven't a clue what he did or how he acted, but I'm assuming it's on the order of pissing on the carpet in UFM's office.

Comment

• well if it's a prima donna issue like that I would guess Hoke and co will drop their pursuit of him as well.

Comment

• How is pissing on the carpet of Urban Blight a bad thing?
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X