Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deuce is good! now within 3 at 52-49, another onside kick upcoming

Comment

• on-side trickery woulda worked if he hadn't out-kicked his coverage

Comment

• This is probably the worst defense I've ever seen us have. At least against spread-type teams

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          This is probably the worst defense I've ever seen us have. At least against spread-type teams
          Yeah, but St. Urban is still undefeated and causing FEAR everywhere, especially to the north. Or so shall say The Talent when he next posts here...

Comment

• Heh......
            I have more FEAR of Benoit or Valverde.....

Comment

• No reason we shouldn't beat Purdue & Illinois, Michigan's two chest-thumping wins. Wisconsin and Penn State will be tougher but they have offenses closer to MSU. The defense actually performed very well against them.

Comment

• After what we've been thru, we take our chest-thumping very seriously, sir.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, after seeing that defense(again and again), really scared of OSU. UrbanGod defense. Those 2 are a spitting image, just more inherited talent.

Comment

• Didn't see Indiana coming away with that moral victory and nearly putting up 50 on the Buckeyes. I figured that young defense would be a relative strength, not the sieve its shown to be. They should be favored in all of their last 5 but it's very unlikely they run the table. B10 is so weak at the top, nobody is afraid of anyone.

Comment

• Denard can commit half the ND TOs and we still have a good chance to win. Too bad for OSU, those game are prolly out the window, especially with that defense.

Comment

• I think it's pretty funny that we've not seen talent. Given that he was, tongue in cheek, worrying about " surviving Bloomington." heh.

Like I've repeatedly said, Meyer has one thing going for him, miller. Without him, osu would be 4-3 right now, 0-2 Big Ten. And that's being generous.

His act does remind me of Rodriguez who leaned on Denard while allowing the defense to crumble. You cannot play SEC style in the Big. You have to field a competent defense to compete for the championship ..... and, oh, you can't cheat like the SEC teams do and compete here up north.

With lots of tape to find the obvious weaknesses in osu's D, there will be a couple of OCs that will be playing behind great defenses that will contain braxton going forward.

osu is not going to run the table and Meyer is not going to get the chance to crow about that while he sits in front of a TV in the post season.

Oh the fear.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• LMAO. You guys are precious. Man, it's going to be soooooooo hard for you to swallow that loss in November. And man, I'm going to be make sure of that. Heh.

But hey, M has a better offense than IU, so they'll obviously score 50+. LOL.

You cannot play SEC style in the Big.
                          On a board full of idiots say dumbfuck things, this is the dumbest fucking thing I've read in a long, long, long, long fucking time.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wisconsin and Penn State will be tougher but they have offenses closer to MSU.
                            Both road games, but those offenses play to OSU's strength. Well, assuming Sabino is back. Zach Boren playing at LB isn't a good thing. They're so, so, so thin there. Also played last night without Nathan Williams, who has been fantastic, and Travis Howard was in and out of the game.

That said, I could see OSU splitting those road games. They won't lose at home. So, that's a decent season.

Comment

• Nice to see that Meyer's cupcake schedule has served him well. Indiana, really? They may actually be getting worse?

Anyway, November 24th the Bucknut day of reckoning, it's gonna hurt those silly fucks....Ohio, Be afraid. Be very afraid!
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You still plan on coming, OP? FYI, I'm nearly relocated to Columbus so you should come in the night before instead of launching some sort of special ops mission from Indy at 3am.

Good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X