Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I doubt we get a 1-AA replacement. Already playing Florida A&M. People would be pissed.

Comment

• Will definitely screw osu's SOS in the final year of the f'ed up BCS.

This is a good thing.

F*** osu too.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Depends. They may find a decent one-and-done replacement.

Comment

• Alabama may be available at Jerry's House.

If the price is right.

Florida may be interested too. That would be interesting.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Alabama's already playing VA Tech in Atlanta.

Comment

• We look atrocious. Wow

Comment

• Yep. You do.

Comment

• Uh oh
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Braxton may be done for the year. Driven off on a cart.

Comment

• yikes
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Whatever it was, it was serious. Might have been a serious concussion. It appeared he could barely stand or walk. Didn't look right. Could be a back, hip, or neck injury. Have to assume he won't be back next week.

Comment

• Not a bucknut fan, but I hope his injury is not serious. If it were my kid, I'd be frantic right now.

Best wishes to B. Miller.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He's leaving in an ambulance. Concussion? Collarbone? I hope to god it's not some sort of spinal injury.

Comment

• That would be horrible. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Comment

• I think if they were worried about spinal cord, they would have put him on a back-board immediately though.

Comment

Working...
                                X