Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to murder you.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You should focus on murdering Coach Bo. Bo Knows Defense.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• True but it would be more fun killing you.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Undoubtedly. But you'd still have to watch UNL play under Coach Bo.

Comment

• The scoreboard does matter, sir.

It just isn't the final arbiter between right and wrong.

As some of you folk seem to believe, and have well established here before.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• BTW, Wiz, I haven't seen Glenn around in, well, a decade or so. Where did you stash the body?

It just isn't the final arbiter between right and wrong.
              It's not an arbiter, in any way, of right and wrong. Perhaps strong and weak. Maybe competent and incompetent. Almost certainly elite and average. But not right and wrong.

Comment

• Perhaps strong and weak. Maybe competent and incompetent. Almost certainly elite and average.
                You are not strong, as opposed to weak, when you choose to break and ignore the rules. Neither are you competent instead of incompetent. And if breaking the rules makes you elite, but doing the right thing makes you average, then I'll accept average.

Comparing the two programs, and considering the embarrassments that ohio has subjected itself to with the Clarett matter, and now tattoogate and subsequent sanctions, I still wouldn't want Michigan to trade places with ohio right now. Even with the humiliations on the field during the Rich Rod era, I wouldn't trade places with ohio. Some things are more important than scoreboard. I know that's difficult for you to understand sir, .. but perhaps some day you will.

Comment

• Bo knows your sister.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    You are not strong, as opposed to weak, when you choose to break and ignore the rules .
                    Yup. It's pretty darn easy to look great when you are playing by a different set of rules as your peers. Just ask a member of the 2010 Auburn football team. Cheating makes it a lot easier to win.

Comment

• Some things are more important than scoreboard. I know that's difficult for you to understand sir, .. but perhaps some day you will.
                      The sad song of losers.

At least you Know Your Role.

Regards, THE FLAGSHIP.

Comment

• Clarett brags he got paid more while at OSU than he did in the USFL.

Comment

• Sorry, this is just too good:

You are not strong, as opposed to weak, when you choose to break and ignore the rules.
                          LOL. We all know Ohio State didn't gain a lick of competitive on-the-field advantage against M when those guys traded their own stuff for tattoos. And we all know Ohio State has shoved it up M's ass sideways this entire century.

As I said, the rationalizations and acceptance of this FACT are really fantastic. It means you know where you belong.

then I'll accept average.
                          Exactly. You already have. Because M already IS. And all you have now is some faux sanctimonious bullshit "high ground". Ohio State has destroyed M. And it's a beautiful thing to see. Complete, ripping the heart out domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            Neanderthals.
                            That's what it boils down to, really. Not worth the effort to debate these degenerates.
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Ohio State has destroyed M.
                              Really? Last time I checked, M was still standing in Ann Arbor, and on its way to a bowl game. What are your bowl plans this year? Sitting at the local A&W, watching other teams (even some from ohio) playing in their bowl games?

Your victory 2 years ago has been wiped off the books, due to the cheating that you are so proud of. If the NCAA had any testicular fortitude at all, they would have wiped out more of them.

Last year, you lost to Michigan in Ann Arbor. This year, you barely hung on to win at home. Next season, you will lose in Ann Arbor again. That is hardly total destruction.

And as we celebrate our victory next season, we'll do it knowing we did it fair and square, while you'll be boiling in your own fat, realizing that your cheating got you nowhere.
                              Last edited by lineygoblue; December 14, 2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• When M loses to OSU next season for the 9th time in 10 years, you'll babble about how scoreboard doesn't matter and all that other loser talk. And they will. UFM against Hoke just isn't fair. We all know it.

Comment

Working...
                                X