Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Brandon failed to land and lock Miles or Harbaugh, most knew we were in trouble.

Frankly I was in favor or keeping the Hillbilly for a 4th year while Brandon spent an entire year scouring the NFL & College ranks for suitable alternative. Settling for Hoke is simply moronic but an NFL OC would go a long way in masking his many coaching flaws, Mattison is a perfect example.

Shame Michigan blew missing Brian Kelly, sure he's an ass but hey I am not looking for a "fishin' buddy" but a coach that delivers under fire. His offensive play calling this season has been brilliant even while playing 3 QB's. Unfortunately Hoke's buffoonery was on full display when he failed to have Russell Bellomy even remotely prepared.

Your backup QB, really?

Kelly became the 24th head coach at Central Michigan University after the departure of Mike DeBord following the 2003 season.[4] Kelly inherited a team with limited success. Central Michigan had won more than 3 games only once in the previous four seasons. CMU finished with a 4–7 record in 2004. In Kelly's second year at Central Michigan he coached the team to a 6–5 record, the first winning season in seven years for the Chippewas. In his third season, the Chippewas posted a 9–4 record under Kelly en route to winning the MAC Championship and qualifying for the Motor City Bowl.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• BTW Brandon now is the highest paid employee at the University of Michigan. Imagine what he'd pull down if he actually had hired a proper football coach.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I've come to have a begrudging respect for OP. You always know where he stands.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I should probably check myself into some sort of clinic for the insane.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OP doesn't seem nearly as preoccupied with winning "clean play" awards as he does winning games. Perhaps he's lived in SEC country for too long?

Get right with the Michigan Way, OP. Get right with 8-5 and good honest men like Borges
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 15, 2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            You are not strong, as opposed to weak, when you choose to break and ignore the rules. Neither are you competent instead of incompetent. And if breaking the rules makes you elite, but doing the right thing makes you average, then I'll accept average.

Comparing the two programs, and considering the embarrassments that ohio has subjected itself to with the Clarett matter, and now tattoogate and subsequent sanctions, I still wouldn't want Michigan to trade places with ohio right now. Even with the humiliations on the field during the Rich Rod era, I wouldn't trade places with ohio. Some things are more important than scoreboard. I know that's difficult for you to understand sir, .. but perhaps some day you will.
            That's the type of self-righteous bullshit that fans of losing teams spout off. I should know, I am a Carolina fan. We hung our hats on that bullshit until 2010.
            Last edited by DookSucks; December 15, 2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Just win, baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by DookSucks View Post
                That's the type of self-righteous bullshit that fans of losing teams spout off. I should know, I am a Carolina fan. We hung our hats on that bullshit until 2010.
                It's also the "self-righteous bullshit" of fans who had to take down a pair of final four banners because of an ineligible player.

And our coach was never caught red handed burying evidence like Tressel was caught with the tattoo e-mails. And Chris Webber never went on the record to say that coach Fisher facilitated the payola like Clarrett did with Tressel. And coach Fisher didn't get another program put on probation with LOIC like Tressel did at Youngstown State. Nobody with any degree of judgement or intelligence at this point denies that Tressel cheated on a massive scale. If you're not supposed to complain about this, then that means that there's no point in anybody following the rules, or having any rules period.
                Last edited by Hannibal; December 15, 2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• LMAO. M fans are so assraped they don't give a fuck about facts.

I fucking love it. We own your bitch ass, Hanni. OWN IT.

Comment

• And you are cheaters who pay players. Own that too.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• M are cheaters, too.

At least you have years of practice taking it up the ass. It's like you'very.been training the past 10 years for the UFM era. Bow before the FLAGSHIP. It is fantastic to watch you bitches.

Comment

• Ok. Let me know when a M football player says he was paid better in Ann Arbor than in the pros.

Comment

• UFL=Pros. LOL.

Both schools violated arbitrary NCAA rules. Neither gained a competitive on-the-field advantage. Only one is in the unfortunate position of having to rationalize their total inferiority. LOL.

Comment

• Trying to compare PracticeGate with the shit the Buckeyes have pulled, including, but not limited to, actually paying players to play? Fucking laughable.

Comment

• I'm sorry the facts are so bad for you. But, fortunately you're an M fan so that won't really affect any of your analysis as your pitifully laughable rationalizations of M's inferiority aren't constrained by facts.

In the meantime, the FLAGSHIP is still the FLAGSHIP.

On the recruiting front, I'm bordering on optimistic about Vonn Bell. Still fingers crossed on James Quick. UFM is crazy good at this shit, so we'll see.
                              Last edited by iam416; December 16, 2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• I am rationalizing nothing. I realize where Michigan is right now. And I would prefer to have them there than have players reporting that they got paid and passed for playing football.

You don't. You have said as much. I find your acceptance of cheating disturbing. Just as I am sure my na?vet? is amusing to you.

Luckily, I will know when Michigan returns to te top of the heap they will have done so with integrity intact. And I know my integrity is worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X