Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, Kansas, Talent and now Florida all crucified this weekend.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• A+

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
        Jesus, Kansas, Talent and now Florida all crucified this weekend.
        priceless, if not inappropriate.

Comment

• This works too PB....

I'll take "Jesus, Kansas, Talent & Florida" for $1000 Alex.

Beep, beep, beep....

Who were all crucified over the course of weekend?, Alex!

I pretty tight with JC and have license.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I thought football was king in the Big 10 and that basketball could never take its place or ease the pain of a football loss.

Comment

• It's been like Halley's Comet, just go with it.

Comment

• Was in DC for Easter weekend and just got back. Subjected to the worst first half of basketball EVER. But still a fine season.

3/4 of the "fans" gloating and smug as can be on this thread wanted Beilein fired 3 weeks ago...LMAO

Comment

• I think anyone who has talked hoops with me this season knows my feeling on the tournament. So, I'm not particularly crushed by the loss or M's advancement. The tourney is what it is. The B10's 4th best team is going to the FF. The Big East's 4th best team is going to the FF. The MVC's 2nd best team is going. And I'm perfectly fine with it. UConn won the tournament going 9-9 in the Big East. They weren't the best team in the country, but they certainly were had the best tournament run.

No shame in reaching the Elite 8, finishing 2nd in the best league in the country (arguably) and winning the B10 tourney.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I thought football was king in the Big 10 and that basketball could never take its place or ease the pain of a football loss.
                    After finishing behind OSU in the regular season and B10 tournament, and losing to OSU in football with another a mere 7 months away, they're going to play this FF birth for all it's worth. Of course, to been 20 years since they've last been, so they may have played it for all it's worth regardless. Eh, whatever.

Comment

• Go jerk off somewhere else. The middle of on-coming traffic sounds like a good place.

Comment

• So obsessed. Shouldn't you be whining like a little cunt about how some OSU fans said "Michigan sucks." LOL. What a tool.

Comment

• 3/4 of the "fans" gloating and smug as can be on this thread wanted Beilein fired 3 weeks ago...LMAO
                          It just occurred to me, the BuckNutters have never known basketball bliss in their lifetimes. The last time Ohio A & M was even remotely relevant in NCAA basketball title chatter, the Soviets were launching Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin into low orbit with a slingshot!

Never knowing what it feels like to be a champion must really suck.

"Hang on sloppy, sloppy hang on"!
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 1, 2013, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• and losing to OSU in football with another a mere 7 months away,
                            The losing team on November 30 will be riding in a group of buses, headed south on US 23 toward Columbus at about 4:30 pm that day. Book it.

And .. its "berth" ..
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Well, it's probably worth saying that it's not true. Not that facts, reason or logic ever enter into a M's post when dealing with OSU and the decade of butthurt said fan has had to deal with.

Florida has the easiest path to the final four. Fairly rudimentary math if you can manage it.
                              Yes indeed! Florida enjoyed that easy path yesterday, DIDN'T THEY?!?!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I think anyone who has talked hoops with me this season knows my feeling on the tournament. So, I'm not particularly crushed by the loss or M's advancement. The tourney is what it is. The B10's 4th best team is going to the FF. The Big East's 4th best team is going to the FF. The MVC's 2nd best team is going. And I'm perfectly fine with it. UConn won the tournament going 9-9 in the Big East. They weren't the best team in the country, but they certainly were had the best tournament run.

No shame in reaching the Elite 8, finishing 2nd in the best league in the country (arguably) and winning the B10 tourney.
                                I have to commend you for this, Talent: you made very good use of those leftover Easter Egg colors to paint your season in nice pastel colors. I'm sure Thad Matta agreed 100% with you as his team of buttfutts threw their uniforms into a pile to be disposed of after losing to the MVC's 2nd-best team...
                                Last edited by Rob F; April 1, 2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X