Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He should be back by B10 season ... Glad it wasn't a tear

Comment

• Prob will play next week. Maybe more of a rotation between QB's though

Much better performance this week all around. I am genuinely surprised at how bad SDSU is though. I was honestly expecting them to be our toughest OOC game. They were picked 2nd or 3rd in the MWC by most publications.

Comment

• Urban expects Braxton to be back, "full speed", next week

Comment

• That OSU non conference schedule is very very pathetic.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• So is the conference schedule.

They could win every game on the schedule without Braxton.

Anyway, 14 in a row.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good. We'll need him at full strength in order to fully crush your nuts in November.

Our QB wears 98. Yours wears 5. That means ours is 93 better than yours. You have no hope.

Comment

• Well said, Hack.

Seriously though, I don't care what the ohio medicos say. A partial tear is serious. He may have to wear a leg brace for the rest of the season to protect that knee.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  They could win every game on the schedule without Braxton.

Anyway, 14 in a row.
                  Good luck mary
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• guiton has looked better than B Miller so far this year.

Comment

• 16 in a row for Hoke.

I was wrong about B Miller's injury. Its a "sprain" and not a "tear".

Still, he will likely wear a brace for at least a while, if not the remainder of the season, if only for protection.

Comment

• Quite a bit of varying levels of severity for MCL sprains, what initially appears quite bad can be fine in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Urbz says he is full speed, Urbz is never wrong.

Not much of a drop off to Guiton ... who is actually a better passer than B Miller.

Comment

• No. He's not a better passer than Miller.

Guiton runs the read option far better. He actually reads well. Miller is ok at reads but seems to have a predetermined play in mind, which sort of defeats the read.

Anyway, Guiton is a fantastic backup. They would need Miller to win the BCS Title, if they got there, but they could win every other game with Guiton. That's nice.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Even their poop don't stink!

Comment

• That's right, Rob.. and don't you forget it!

Comment

Working...
                                X