Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Oregon hasn't beaten any team ranked in the BCS top 25. Neither has Missouri from the mighty SEC. Heh.
    Take a look at their complete schedules and get back with us.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Missouri has 2 teams left on their schedule currently ranked in the BCS. As does Ohio State. Whooped.

Though, lol, it's funny to watch you wrap yourself up in the confederate flag and chant S! E! C! to defend....Mizzou....

How long ago did you quit being a M fan? When they started to suck?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oops, forgot Oregon -- 3. Oregon State is #25 and Wisconsin is #26. So, yeah, HUGE advantage for the Ducks....LOL.

Comment

• Oregon plays a far superior schedule to the fishwrapper oLIEo calls a schedule.

It will be so funny to see this:

When the cheaters don't make the championship game.

Oops, forgot Oregon
          UCLA and Stanford are REAL teams on their schedule who you conveniently forgot?
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Me:

Oops, forgot Oregon -- 3. Oregon State is #25 and Wisconsin is #26. So, yeah, HUGE advantage for the Ducks....LOL
            Then WhoDean:

UCLA and Stanford are REAL teams on their schedule who you conveniently forgot?
            Boy, facts and you just don't mix. You'll literally LIE about anything won't you?

So, when did you stop being a M fan?

Comment

• The entire CFB world wants Alabama v. Oregon although FSU' s impressive crushing of Clemson is persuasive. Doesn't really matter, whichever team is leftout will absolutely destroy a 1-loss Ohio.

Furthermore the Ohio assclowns know it, political posturing and pseudo bravado aside.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• A good time to turn in M-fandom for Alabama. LOL.
                I would never root for Alabama unless your schmucknuts weasel your way into the MNC game. Then, I would proudly root for Nick Saban and his boys to serve up a humbling to the likes that you've never seen before.

Actually, with the love you guys have for Nick Saban, I'd think you'd consider it an honor to be slapped around by "the best in the business". Notre Dame found that out, .. maybe its time for you to experience it as well!
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney:

You root for one team and one team only, good, bad and ugly. Whatever deficiencies you have, that isn't one of them.

And, of course, you'd root for UAT against OSU in the BCS Title game. That's to be expected.

My comments are directed at those who give up on M and go with a winner -- in this case, The Nick.

Comment

• LOL .. "whatever deficiencies you have"

Well played, counselor ...

Court is in recess for lunch ...
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - Exactly What It Says -

Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                      The entire CFB world wants Alabama v. Oregon although FSU' s impressive crushing of Clemson is persuasive. Doesn't really matter, whichever team is leftout will absolutely destroy a 1-loss Ohio.

Furthermore the Ohio assclowns know it, political posturing and pseudo bravado aside.
                      They are like the little kid on the playground, everyone is watching the big kids play and they are running around misbehaving trying to get some attention "I'm here too"
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• You root for one team and one team only, good, bad and ugly. Whatever deficiencies you have, that isn't one of them.

Yes precisely.

Comment

• Nothing surprises me, their national title berth all but destroyed and now they pay tribute to a deceased homosexual pedophile? Shameful.

[youtube]GTca2nrIn4U[/youtube]
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; October 21, 2013, 03:56 PM.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hey here's an idea -- let's see if you can go a whole week without displaying your obsession with gay sex? It could be a fun game during this bye-week downtime.

Comment

• Just beat it.....

Comment

• You probably know all the lyrics.

Comment

Working...
                                X