Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki looks like she's doing very well after the surgery. Not a day over 60, I tell you! I'd like to endow her seat. But I bet J. Ira keeps her busy -- his arms look so incredibly short that he might not be able to reach down and take care of his own needs.

Comment

• A little more (okay a lot more) eye shadow and she'd be Tammy Faye Baker.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Does Ira lose his naming rights if Brady gets fired?

Comment

• Integrity's for sale now at Michigan, so why not? Drag it down until it's nothing but a hideous joke. U of M is a public institution anyway and should it not be in the business of selling off their coaching positions?

Will Michigan will insist that their new announcers will be required to use these titles? The J. Ira and Nicki Harris Family Head Coach Brady Hoke just used his last time out or when was the last time that you saw a J. Ira and Nicki Harris Family Head Coach Brady Hoke team play this poorly.

Comment

• There's nothing new about endowing chairs. I swear at least half of the professors at my law school (and 3/4 of the class rooms) were endowed.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Will it also be the J Ira and Nicki Harris Family coaching staff? Or just the J Ira and Nicki Harris Family coach?

(srsly, the ``family'' bit is genuinely a stretch. Universities will name anything for money, but name it after the person and their spouse at most. That's enough. Or at some point will it be the kids names and maybe the dog's too?)

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Nicki looks like she's doing very well after the surgery. Not a day over 60, I tell you! I'd like to endow her seat. But I bet J. Ira keeps her busy -- his arms look so incredibly short that he might not be able to reach down and take care of his own needs.
                That's Nikki to you, unnerstan?!

Comment

• Nicki thinks you'd be a terrible fundraiser, Rob. Funds would be unlikely to be raised.

Comment

• http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/W...tel_Chicago_IL - Most of Chicago's major attractions are within walking distance of the J. Ira and Nicki Harris Family Hostel.

Comment

• "Does Ira lose his naming rights if Brady gets fired?"

HEH!

Comment

• The J. Ira and Nicki Harris Family Big Ten Network Color Commentator.

Comment

• Another graduate of the Dave Brandon School of Anything For Money:

Making Mommy Proud
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• DB will probably sell off the naming rights to personally fire Hoke. "Attach your name to the nation's number one firing. Top bidder gets to tell Brady Hoke, the J. Ira and Nicki Harris Family Head Coach, 'You're Fired!'."

Comment

• "Another grand tradition of the Leaders and the Best. The firing takes place on the 50 yard line of The Big House (TM). There will be a flyover and Bon Jovi themed half time show. After you tell Brady Hoke to 'get lost', you'll be able to take UM's personal jet pack out of the stadium. Fans can watch the firing on mgoblue.com for a special low price of $9.99/hour. Tickets to the firing at The Big House (or UTL III) will use our dynamic pricing system with prices starting at $79.00 plus PSL's. It will be the largest crowd in America watching a firing today."

Comment

• LOL, that one might be bid up quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X