Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of DG's scrambling backwards, this is something that should've been coached out of him a long time ago. Instead he spent much of last season at WR (he was arguably the teams best WR), wasting a lot of his QB development time. Part of his scrambling backwards issue is the 'red' jersey, when defenses can't touch the QB in practice. Wearing the 'red' jersey, the QB doesn't learn how to step-up in the pocket (as it's universally accepted to) to create more time, get better throwing lanes and be in a better position to take off and run. They should be taught this regardless, but guess who DG QB coach is? Al Borges.

Comment

• Yes. He's a five-star prospect. He wasn't coached properly.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

On this day, amongst other things, I'm thankful for Coach Tressel and Coach Meyer.

[youtube]dWbfJK_tBbo[/youtube]

[youtube]MykhNG3miOQ[/youtube]

Comment

• I'm thankful for Coach Tressel too. I really enjoyed all that getting exposed, regardless of whether OSU kicked its karmic retribution down the road into the future or not.

Comment

• Watching Coach Tressel's postgame interview you can't help but admire the man. Glad you agree, hack

Comment

• Seriously, .. I still don't understand "respect" for someone who admitted wrongdoing, and caused his team to be placed on NCAA probation.

That "respect" escapes me.

If Lloyd Carr had left Michigan's program due to NCAA sanctions, he'd be hated more than Rich Rodriguez right now.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He made mistakes. He's paid the price.

Forgiveness is a Christian virtue. We are a more forgiving people than the hard, brutes of the North, wallowing in squalor and rallying around more primitive, tribalistic beliefs.

Comment

• You are an inferior people. Your response to that whole episode proves it. There's nothing else to say about it.

Comment

• Spoken like a true Michigan Man. Now here's the head Michigan Man himself to explain the philosophy behind Michigan football:

[youtube]cPxPSzz0LBY[/youtube]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      He made mistakes. He's paid the price.
                      Mistakes are unintentional. He knew what he was doing. Everyone that gets caught doing wrong these days says they made a mistake. The mistake was whatever they did to get caught.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That's what DSL meant. What was regrettable in OSU was getting caught, not the acts themselves. They'll do whatever it takes down there in the south. No principles.

Comment

• Good work Hack. That Michigan way. You make Coach Hoke happy. You get Hoke Clap

Comment

• Up here it's a lesson in integrity. We've got clowns running the show at all levels, but you don't see us resorting to the sort of tactics you did. The downside is enduring through these difficult times. The upside is years like '97, when it all comes together despite the inability of our current leaders to fill some exceptionally big shoes, and the basketball program as it is today, excelling because it is left alone by all those clowns.

The joy provided is of a grade and concentration that you will never know. Your victories are hollow in comparison to ours. You know it, too. That's why you're here trying to find some way to ratify your own experience. You will fail. You are inferior.

Comment

• Very proud to be Michigan Man! Do things right way all the way! You betcha! We lose when Ohio cheat! Dave very confident in me

Brady Hoke will be our head coach at Michigan for many, many years to come. He's a true blue blooded Michigan Man. Did Nick Saban win a a title in his first year? I see Brady having the same trajectory in his career. The improvement from 2011 is remarkable. Season ticket sales are outstanding. Our marketing has been brilliant. All is well!

I think fans will really look forward to the new shade of yellow we've got coming out for the uniforms next year. Looks a lot like that neon yellow Oregon uses. Looks really, really sweet. Also We're going to unretire a few more jersey numbers and hand them out to top-notch recruits. Can you imagine what a freshman will think when he's offered Bennie Oosterbaan's number? He won't know what to say but "where do I sign my letter of intent?!?"

Brady and I continue to work closely with the greatest Michigan Man to ever live...Lloyd Carr hisself...on all this

Good...good...I can feel their anger and their suffering.

Comment

• My Thanksgiving goodwill is about to end abruptly ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X