Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! I don't blame you for changing your name. I would want to erase that "legacy" as well.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Besides it will keep the authorities off the trail. You do still have to register as a sex offender, correct? Or is there some sort of statute of limitations in Ohio?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's statue! Fool.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ahhh.. the good old days ....
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• In OSU-related news, Torrance Gibson verbaled to OSU yesterday. If the verbal sticks, then he could be scary good in UFM's system.

Also, according to the UT fanbase, the Vals have no need for a top 50 overall player, especially at QB, with the emergence of some Dobbs fella who had a good game against a Gamecock defense that turned Kenny "Trill" into a Heisman frontrunner (according to ESECPN).

Comment

• In other OSU-related news, Michigan State is still on the schedule. Sadly. It will be a joy to hear about the defensive genius of Dantonio/Narduzzi again -- after MSU "held" OSU to 280 yards rushing in Indy.

Comment

• Just turn those yards into touchdowns, and poof .. you win.

And I can't believe I'm going to actually be pulling for OlieO in that game...

Comment

• Ohio State wins this game. This is a stake in the heart (of the field) game. Bucknuts win by 7.

Comment

• Game comes down to OSU defense and Connor Cook. I think OSU offense will get about 17-20. I don't see a ton of variance in that number. If the OSU DL can control LoS and if Cook is just average Cook, OSU has a real chance. In Indy it wasn't MSU's defense that won the game -- it was Cook -- and OSU's god-awful pass defense.

MSU has a definite kicker advantage. Geiger is solid. The Nuremberg Trials is way erratic. He was but just one reason OSU lost to shitty VT.

Comment

• MSU's kicker has had the shanks lately. No telling when or if he'll come out of it.

Comment

• tOSU 89 MSU 2
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• aha .. I smell a reverse hex voodoo ...

Comment

• Prediction:
                            If OSU loses, Talent will say I told you so.

If OSU wins, Talent will say UFM is genius.

Comment

• Of course. What else would you expect from non-rivals?

Comment

• OSU is more talented as a whole though... MSU just has a much more experienced QB... which is huge and is why MSU should win.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X