Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We might as well concede to ohio for the next 4 years. We don't have a chance and neither does anyone else.

Comment

• 5 schools in 13 years? LOL. youd better pray he doesnt leave soon.
      Well, I believe YOU did predict he wouldn't last more than 5...and the bulk of the posters here predicted Hoke would way outlast UFM....so, I guess he's pretty much done after 2015...LOL....

....FWIW, your boy is on his 4th team in 12 years...LMAO....

We might as well concede to ohio for the next 4 years. We don't have a chance and neither does anyone else.
      Wait a minute, Doc....you boys have the General George S. Patton of coaching leading you....surveying Roman ampitheaters...feeling the kinship of Alexander the Great...the Warrior Spirit.....

It's pretty clear UFM's days are numbered. Taken together, I expect General George S. Harbaugh to run UFM out of the league in no more than 2 seasons.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        More fun stats from this rainy Saturday morning...

...Ohio State has played 5 of the top 11 defenses in the country as measured by YPG. Four of those teams include the OSU game -- Alabama does not.

In those 5 games, Ohio State averaged 44.6 points and 478 yards. With two different QBs.
        Rainy??? Not a cloud in the sky and birds chirpin!

Comment

• Damn your hide, Oracle! I'm about to squeeze in a run between storm cells and hope for the best. Freezing rain is no joy.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• WE WILL NOT SURRENDER THIS LEAGUE TO TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA....ERRRR....URBAN AND HARBAUGH!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When Nebraska and Florida hired coaches so soon the narrative was that they each got their man. When Michigan took so long the talking heads said the search was in disarray. Are you Nebraska people happy with whatshisname?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• If I remember correctly, Rocky, this was an NFL reporter's take.

TBH, M's history regarding coaching searches certainly made that statement one that could not be characterized as going too far out on a limb.

Obviously they were wrong but .......

........ the NFL's take on the entire process that brought JH from the 9er's to M was so abysmally wrong from start to finish that it makes anything they say now immediately suspect.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  WE WILL NOT SURRENDER THIS LEAGUE TO TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA....ERRRR....URBAN AND HARBAUGH!!!
                  What makes you think UNL has any choice in the matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    When Nebraska and Florida hired coaches so soon the narrative was that they each got their man. When Michigan took so long the talking heads said the search was in disarray. Are you Nebraska people happy with whatshisname?

Bo wasn't getting it done to the level we expect... But I'm not sure we improved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      What makes you think UNL has any choice in the matter?

He's mocking Nebraska's old AD Steve Pederson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Well, I believe YOU did predict he wouldn't last more than 5...and the bulk of the posters here predicted Hoke would way outlast UFM....so, I guess he's pretty much done after 2015...LOL....

....FWIW, your boy is on his 4th team in 12 years...LMAO....

Wait a minute, Doc....you boys have the General George S. Patton of coaching leading you....surveying Roman ampitheaters...feeling the kinship of Alexander the Great...the Warrior Spirit.....

It's pretty clear UFM's days are numbered. Taken together, I expect General George S. Harbaugh to run UFM out of the league in no more than 2 seasons.
                        There is no doubt that OSU made fewer mistakes than Bama and walked away with the win but that is about it.

When Brady Hoke hangs with Urbie for 4 years (even before his firing) suggests that the smoke, mirrors and luck that OSU has been riding is game-to-game. No doubt Meyer is building a beast but it's another year or two away IMO.

Oregon is going to assjack you guys & I've got another $500 that says the same.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• What does ``assjack'' mean? Maybe it's just the life choices I've made but I'm not familiar with that term you've just used.

Comment

• Verb-
                            Assjack: See Hack*
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• ``*'' -- ???

Comment

• In a colloquial sense it may also mean STFU.

I'll use it in a sentence.

"Hack, shut the fuck up."

Comment

Working...
                                X