Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't worry.. ESPN will run the story over and over again... to distract from the SEC problems
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Report: Ohio State band songbook mocked Holocaust victims

The Detroit News 12 p.m. EDT July 30, 2015

Members of Ohio State's marching band published and circulated a book of parody songs in 2012 that mocked Holocaust victims, according to a report.
      The Wall Street Journal obtained a copy of the songbook and published portions of its contents on Thursday.
      The song "Goodbye Kramer" was to be sung to the tune of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'."
      Among the lyrics, according to the report:
      "Searching for people livin' in their neighbor's attic."
      "Small town Jew … who took the cattle train to you know where."
      "Head to the furnace room, 'Bout to meet your fiery doom."
      "Oh the baking never ends, It goes on and on and on and on."
      Ohio State told the Wall Street Journal that the songbook reflected the sort of "shocking behavior" that the school is "committed to eradicating from its marching band program."
      The Journal said the songbook included an introduction, in which band members were told to keep the book's contents a secret.
      Ohio State fired former band director Jonathan Waters last year after a two-month university investigation concluded he knew about, but failed to stop, a "sexualized culture."
      OSU concluded that students were pressured to march in their underwear and to perform sexually themed stunts that yielded explicit nicknames.

What a class act that OSU is.
      Last edited by UMStan White; July 30, 2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• I was wondering when Stan would appear and split Talent's wig with a brutal lacrosse stick slash again.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Ohio State is down to a mere 10 point favorite in Blacksburg. I already know what my 20 point pick for the week will be.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I sent the regular season pool check on behalf of my little brother a few months ago, apparently he is too busy to pay his bills.

Noticed it has not cleared my account? You must be loaded like DaGeezer?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Ohio State confirmed what has long been rumored on OSU forums: Bosa, Marshall, Wilson and Corey Smith are suspended for the game against VT. The suspensions are not for any B10 or NCAA rules violations, but rather for UFM's team rule violations.

If I had to guess, they were enjoying college life. Oh well.
              Urban today said it was the University that suspended them. If it were up to him, I'm sure they'd all play.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Op

Will cash this weekend. Sorry.

Comment

• Comment

• The resurrected osu sucks big time thread

Heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• heh heh
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Op

Will cash this weekend. Sorry.
                        OK, thx.

NFL celebrity player/coach Jim Harbaugh owns B1G media days in Chicago! Has dinner with Chicago Bears legend Ditka at his restaurant, wives in tow.

Goldenboy, steals all the media buzz and oxygen while Urbie stews in jealously at an empty table even after backing-in to the playoff eespecially with 2 losses while screwing TCU!

Last edited by Prime2; August 1, 2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• I begrudgingly give osu style points for screwing TCU. Any whacking of any Texas team is okay in my book.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The 4 most deserving teams made the playoff last year anyway.

Comment

• Anyone bring up how osu trademarked Urban Meyer's name?
                              What a douche move.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• You're clueless.

Comment

Working...
                                X