Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Penn State and their fans go fuck themselves -- at least they won't be fucking small boys. I love owning their ass.
    They have some really good fans and some really unbearable ones.

The unbearable ones are basically the JoePa worshipers who think their program exists on a higher moral plane than the Vatican, hate the Big10, and believe there is a conspiracy orchestrated by Michigan & OSU to destroy Penn State University and thus everything good about this corrupt world.

Comment

• Enough about programs that are irrelevant. Ohio State has serious business to attend to this week against Indiana. I believe Strangelove will get the nod as IU's backup QB.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh heh...

Was thinking about going down this saturday but it's looking like it might be another freaking freezing game

BTW, keep your fingers crossed for that 3-5 inches of snow tonight!

Comment

• my wife punch a PSU fan during a game in happy valley.. he deserved it.. he was also about 20 or 21.. drunk, sitting in the faculty section with his parents..

that was one of our better exchanges on the trip...
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, I recall hearing that was a particularly bad game.

I don't think UNL's visit to Columbus registered much. That was, incidentally, the great "video game" halftime show!

Comment

• Yeah, the bad Penn State fans also resent Nebraska...for those games back in the 80's...they think Nebraska stole their title in 94...and they think Nebraska got better treatment than they did when they joined the Big10 (which is probably true)

Comment

Yeah, I recall hearing that was a particularly bad game.

I don't think UNL's visit to Columbus registered much. That was, incidentally, the great "video game" halftime show!

That was the early 2000's.. before UNL joined the BIG.. first meeting after 1994 where PSU felt robbed of the NC
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, I was talking about the 2002 or 2003 game. Something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    I'm not big on the tailgating scene
                    What the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      What the fuck is wrong with you?
                      One, he's from ohio, two, I knew this guy was a nerd from the first time he posted here.

What do you expect?
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Such are the life the choices of Brown alums. Boorish and shortsighted are the best that can be said of that lot. Social lepers and humanity's condemned are more accurate descriptions.

Comment

Such are the life the choices of Brown alums. Boorish and shortsighted are the best that can be said of that lot. Social lepers and humanity's condemned are more accurate descriptions.
                          Jebus. Brown? That explains a lot.

He is to Brown as Julia Childs is to Smith College. Two peas from the same pod for sure.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• When "416" says Brown, he means the UPS training school in Duluth. DSL failed the final on sorting and breaking and never actually graduated.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good read on competent OL coaching: http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...ses-from-ashes

?The biggest thing is you can?t blame the players,? Warinner said. ?The first thing you do is say, ?We?re going to help you in these scenarios.? Then secondly, any fundamental mistakes they make, you have to make sure they understand that poor fundamentals against a strong defense won?t play out very well."

Comment

• Oline improvement during the season? That's crazy talk

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Good read on competent OL coaching: http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...ses-from-ashes

Comment

Working...
                                X