Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. Well, drok, M's OL is young and inexperienced and thus not particularly likely candidates for progression.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yes, young o-line stay terrible and don't progress in or out of season and only blossom in their senior season. That's what other schools do right?

How old is OSU's o-line again? Oh.

Comment

• Another ugly game but they turned it on midway through the 3rd quarter

Minnesota beating the Huskerz helps us slightly in our longshot bid for the playoffs

Comment

• I dunno, poodle, looked like an ass-whoopin' to me; I mean, one score up with 4 mins left against an 0-6 team in the B1G?

Playoff-worthy indeed.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - They like them Grown & Sexy!-

Hmm,27 points to Indiana ???
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Indiana gave OSU more of a game than Michigan State, so IU is better than MSU.

And M handled IU far easier than OSU did, so M should win next week. LOL.

Comment

• This was, incidentally, sort of the reverse of the Goofers game. OSU was in total control of that game and ended up winning by 7. OSU mucked around, played like garbage -- 3 first half TOs...a missed FG...two atrocious gap integrity plays....and was in a real game going into the 4th, yet they win by 15.

Gotta watch the games. This one was ugly. The last two were fantastic and pretty good. I can live with that.

10-1 with an outside chance to extend OSU's dominance over M one more year.

Comment

• 10-1 with an outside chance to extend OSU's dominance over M one more year.
                  Oh please.

The reverse hex voodoo isn't necessary.

Only question will be how many points does Meyer feel that he needs to "impress" the selection committee? 40? 50?

Its a waste of diesel fuel to send Michigan's buses to this game.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Worst possible situation for us. Brady will have his guys worked up into a frenzy when they come to Columbus. They are hungry and desperate to make a bowl game

Michigan 31
                    OSU 27

Comment

• Minnesota 30, Michigan 14 (Ann Arbor)
                      Maryland 23, Michigan 16 (Ann Arbor)
                      Rutgers 26, Michigan 24 (Piscataway)
                      Michigan 34, Indiana 10 (Ann Arbor)
                      Michigan 18, Penn State 13 (Ann Arbor)
                      Michigan St 35, Michigan 11 (East Lansing)

Ohio State 31, Minnesota 24 (Minneapolis)
                      Ohio State 52, Maryland 24 (College Park)
                      Ohio State 56, Rutgers 17 (Columbus)
                      Ohio State 42, Indiana 27 (Columbus)
                      Ohio State 31, Penn State 24 (State College)
                      Ohio State 49, Michigan St 37 (East Lansing)

When you look at those scores against common opponents, the Indiana games do jump out at you.
                      Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 22, 2014, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Worst possible situation for us. Brady will have his guys worked up into a frenzy when they come to Columbus. They are hungry and desperate to make a bowl game

Michigan 31
                        OSU 27
                        Lol! That's cute. As if the players actually listen to Hoke. I'm sure they just won't execute having the necessary passion.

I'm just hoping OSU will score enough points that Hoke will simply leave the stadium and quit in the middle of the third quarter.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I will say this about Coleman -- that guy is legit. He could end up going in the 1st Round. I don't understand what the coaches were thinking with the play-calling on his final TD (when it was obvious IU had thrown in the towel and was simply running out the clock -- OSU was still blitzing like they were going 2 minute). But on his 90 yard run he took advantage of an awful fill by Perry and was gone. If he's even, he's leavin'.

Comment

• Unless you guys can figure out how to stop Wisconsin's inside and outside zone run game your fucked.

My only solace these day is hopefully watching Wisconsin beat the bucks.

.... And that sucks.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I wouldn't have thought so a few weeks ago, but Minnesota has a legit chance to beat Wisconsin. Don't pencil them into the CCG just yet

Comment

• No ....STFU
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X