Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Bama
    #2 Oregon
    #3 TCU
    #4 Baylor

F oLIEo (vatech) and FSU
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Okay.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Our secondary is vulnerable on long, downfield passing plays. We are good at stopping the run, and dink and dunk passes, but we lose contain and assignment discipline on vertical passes of 15+ yards.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It'll be Bama-OSU in the Sugar and Oregon-FSU in the Rose. Book it.

OSU gave the committee the perfect reason to avoid the TCU-Baylor debate. The easiest way to resolve that situation is to pass over them both!

Comment

• It doesn't matter to me. This was a rebuilding year for Bama. 12-1 and SEC champs is lagniappe. Anything past this is nice but not expected.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• osu in this weekend's Wall Street Journal.

Schmuck-School
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Also, an expanded 6 team playoff would be perfect this session.
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• If OSu doesn't make the playoff after that performance its the biggest screw job since UM got voted out of the Rose Bowl in 73. Not a single prognosticator gave OSU much of a chance in this game and NOBODY came close to predicting that ass-whipping over the 2nd best defense in college football.

Comment

• Someone on another board suggested that this actually tied for the worst loss (by # of points) that Wisconsin has suffered in its entire history.

Wisconsin lost to us 59-0 in 1979. Other than that, doesn't appear to be another game where they lost by 59+

Comment

• OSU vs Oregon in the rose (Pac 10- big ten), Alabama vs FSU sugar,

Baylor vs TCU in Cotton

Comment

• Even I gotta admit that was incredible considering you had a third string QB and weren't even favored. What is Urban going to do to keep three superstar QBs satisfied next season? You obviously will be ranked No 1 going into the season.

Comment

• WTH Stan, are you sure your laptop is not broken?

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

• OSu has a better chance of making the playoffs than UM has of signing Harbaugh

Comment

• That trip to Indy redeemed last year's trip. Tons of fun. Unreal.

After the VT game I'm very satisfied with a B10 title and massive improvement. TCU and Baylor are every bit as deserving as OSU. Two teams will get screwed. Personally, I think TCU is in.

Florida State, IMO, should be out on pure quality. But that ain't happening.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X