Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm waiting for the Saban Movie: From an average BigTen coach to an SEC dominator, the true story of Nick Saban.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• This was never the year. Too many losses. QB, Oline, secondary...the fact that we're in the playoff is equal parts magic, luck, and Nick Saban.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They'll double feature it with "Mike Riley: hey, at least he's affable" (in 3D).
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'll change my tagline in due course, Stan. It's such a classic reaction that I'm hesitant to part ways with it.

OSU will have an extremely difficult time running the ball. If they can't establish their inside zone game, then all is lost. With JTB they would attack horizontally under those circumstances and then work vertically. I don't see that as working too well with Cardale.

I mean, at the end of the day it's Cardale Jones. One game against Wisky doesn't really change much. Roughly 80 of his yards and 2 of his TDs came on jump ball bombs to Devin Smith, who just made a play. He also had another bomb to Smith that was a really nice ball. He showed he could handle Wisky alright, but The Nick is not Wisky. It's just too big of an ask, IMO. I'd feel ok if JTB were playing. I think that would shave the line down to about 4. But, that game will have to wait until next year.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• "Mike Riley.. he's much nicer than Bo"

Comment

• Did the oLIEo roundball team get caught up in Urban fever too?
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Iowa is a respectable side. UNC isn't very good this year, but they dictated that game in the Smith Center. Also, I can't make a joke about a poster having a small dick?

Comment

• Not unless you've seen it personally.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You can. I may not be authorized to do this but I personally authorize you. Do go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      Time to change your tagline Talent
                      Heh. Damn straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        This was never the year. Too many losses. QB, Oline, secondary...the fact that we're in the playoff is equal parts magic, luck, and Nick Saban.
                        That's exactly the same for OSU. From what I've heard from other Bama fans, both teams didn't expect 2014 to turn out the way it did. For OSU it was QB, OL, RB, and LB. Hoping for a good game.

Comment

• I have a feeling OSU wins but loses to Oregon in the final.

Comment

• OSU can't beat the SEC

Comment

• Nobody can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I have a feeling OSU wins but loses to Oregon in the final.
                                That's my take, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X