Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akron is out manned and out weighed at every position.

This is not a very good test of osu's defense or offense w/Bauserman at QB.

Pretty much like the JV playing an all senior HS team ..... that's what this game looks like to me.

I did enjoy the two consecutive missed field goals though .... brings out the boo-birds (asshats).
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Akron is the bottom of the barrel in FBS. That being the case, I would like to see a dominating performance rather than look like Sparty did last night.

Comment

• This is more dominant than MSU's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          This is more dominant than MSU's game.
          Well, at least until this drive...Akron pulling some plays out of their ass

Comment

• Before this drive the yardage difference was about 275 to 34

Comment

• osu's OL play has been solid.

The backs have missed some reads and dropped a few balls. But I'd expect that with two new guys/first game

The Zips had some nice plays slicing through the A and B gaps that surprised somewhat.

Bauserman is pretty shaky throwing the ball, not a lot of confidence/thinking too hard .... that's hurt the run game a little I suspect. My hope is he looks like that when the bucks go to Miami, facing a DL that is manned by more than midgets, and then start B1G play.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Miller looks very good ....... whole different offense with Miller in: Woody and the FB with bauserman ...... tressel and tp with braxton miller.

Gives Miami a bit to think about. I'll give fickell some credit.

Comment

• Miami does not have a great defense to begin with and they will be missing a couple starters on defense due to those suspensions. So I am hopeful

Comment

• OSU will beat Miami handily. It will be a two-score victory at least.

Comment

• Agreed. In the little time Miller played, he looked very good. I suspect when the tat4 return .... most noticeably Deveer Posey, osu will be a tough team.

Comment

• Akron could be beaten by some HS teams from Ohio.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio was impressive today..... maybe Luke keeps job long term.

Comment

• Their defense was impressive.

No surprise.

As cooper is quoted as saying ..... "osu will beat everyone (including Michigan) this year. We have better talent."

OK.

Comment

• There is also a nice autopick feature which is a nice safety net in case you forget to make your picks. And, in OP's case, it should have probably been a first option.

Well Talent, you did it. Took me away from 1 minute of "YACHT Management" to CFB "Poolie" analysis, out of a field of 37.. The season is young but I am to win it. As of 10:46PM this evening:

Season Standings
                              Weekly Standings - Trash Talk - Printable Standings - Text Rules - Group Filter - Share This Page
                              No. Username Points Win% W-L-T
                              1 OPTIMUS_PRIME 65 60.0 6-4-0
                              2 HIVELY10 62 70.0 7-3-0
                              2 ISUC416 62 70.0 7-3-0
                              4 LINEY 61 50.0 5-5-0
                              5 DOOKSUCKS! 60 60.0 6-4-0
                              6 BLUTO2020 57 50.0 5-5-0
                              7 AMURRAY 55 50.0 5-5-0
                              8 IPSWICH 53 50.0 5-5-0
                              9 ALABAMALUM 47 80.0 8-2-0
                              10 SARDIS 47 60.0 6-4-0
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 4, 2011, 12:54 PM.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• where does Talent stand in the "poolie"?

Comment

Working...
                                X