No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus just when I thought the Fords couldn't sink any lower, they are selling these and promoted them like it has something to to with that team, (who the fans hated the qb)? 1957 is a loooooong time. And no I do NOT follow that team, nothing to do with them - but shit come up on my timeline from Wolverine/WingFans.

Bring on the Michigan Panthers! (again) This time Jeff Fishers is the HC.

Last edited by WingsFan; February 11, 2022, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• horrible
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last one, I could post a 1000 lmfao

Comment

• I guess the Lions organization is celebrating Stafford's success because its the closest their sorry organization is ever going to get to a Super Bowl.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So can UNL celebrate Zac Taylor?

Cincitucky Huskers!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No

Comment

• Yes.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Detroit Rams' gear 'flying off shelves

Make it stop! I think im going to puke...

Its so bad....fans of that team are also buying Rams gear, including Stafford and Cooper Kupp jerseys and autographs.

Comment

• So what, let them have their fun.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wouldn't they have more fun if the Ford family and the entire organization was set up like the Rams, with the intent of making the playoffs every year, and getting to the Super Bowl themselves?

The Ford family is fine with the way the Lions are right now. They make a huge profit from the TV money alone, not to mention concessions, parking, and local radio advertising fees. They are one of the most profitable teams in the NFL. They are running a profitable business, and as business people, they know that you don't mess with profits.

Lions fans deserve better, but they'll never, ever get it from the Ford family. Its not in their DNA to be champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Detroit Rams' gear 'flying off shelves

Make it stop! I think im going to puke...

Its so bad....fans of that team are also buying Rams gear, including Stafford and Cooper Kupp jerseys and autographs.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...wl/6753970001/
                          These people have severe mental problems.

Comment

• I don't know, the Bengals are in their 3rd Super Bowl and the Brown family is obscenely cheap. And the Rams are owned by Stan Kroenke, talk to Arsenal about Kroenke's will to win. Kroenke is all about maximizing money, he fucking left St. Louis high and dry for more money.

Comment

• If the Bengals want Joe Burrow's career to last more than 3-5 years, they better spend every penny possible, to get some blocking for him.

Comment

• That was a fucking disgraceful farce.

Comment

Working...
                                X