No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Ill watch the Lions vs Packers ---maybe?
    I'll give you a spoiler alert.

1. Rodgers plays his best game of the season.

2. The Lions choke.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Maybe, but the Lions are playing very well the second half of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

2. The Lions choke.
        Did you watch the Lions beating the Packers at Ford Field just recently? I just watched the highlights on Youtube. Goff is having the best season of his career behind a pretty decent OL and this isn't Matt Millen making play calls. I'm also not sure about Roger's thumb (he's been playing sparingly with a fracture).

Worst case tonight's game - and I'm going to watch it, the first Lions game I will have watched in a long time - it's a toss-up. Minus the typical home field advantage the Pack is favored by 2. The Seahawks are losing to the Rams, late 3rd quarter, 16-13. The game is being played in Seattle. If Seattle loses then .......

Lions by 2.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Cornbread-Culinary-Hill-1200x800-1-1.jpg

Comment

• Mmmmm cornbread.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jeff has joined the Lions fans eating that hot, buttery cornbread, .. thinking they have a chance to win at Lambeau.

Lions wins at Lambeau are rarer than Scott Frost wins at Nebraska.

Comment

• Doesn't matter. Seahawks won in OT.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• They are playing OK, but with that shit field and cold air, it's a field goal contest.

Comment

2. The Lions choke.
                    Wrong

Comment

2. The Lions choke.
                      You should stick to college ball.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Jeff has joined the Lions fans eating that hot, buttery cornbread, .. thinking they have a chance to win at Lambeau.

Lions wins at Lambeau are rarer than Scott Frost wins at Nebraska.
                        Well .. I was wrong.

How about that.

The biggest question for the Lions now is within their organization. Will Sheila Ford Hamp ALLOW this team to take the next step by adding the few pieces they need to get to a (gasp!) Super Bowl? Her daddy REFUSED to take those steps. Lets see is she has more balls than her daddy.

Congrats to the Lions. And congrats to most of you Lions fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

You should stick to college ball.
                          You don't hang around here much, do you?

I've been wrong lots of times in CFB as well.

So I was wrong tonight.

Meh

Comment

• Still one playoff win in 57 years of the Super Bowl era. It's hard to think of another franchise in professional sports with that level of long term ineptitude that spans three generations.

Comment

• Actually it's one playoff win SINCE 1957. 65 years with a single playoff game victory.

Comment

• Ah the 50s, when the Browns and Lions ruled professional football. The odds of that ever happening again are considerably less than those of Linesman inventing, building and successfully marketing the first manned trips to Saturn.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X