Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Mahomes out with a concussion and the hapless Browns still lose.
    I'll see you in Hell.

Chiefs are kinda screwed next week.

Supposed to be cold and possible snow in Green Bay next Sunday; not a great forecast for either a NO or TB team.

Comment

• Wiz, you know I love you, but you need a new schtick.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I'll see you in Hell.

Chiefs are kinda screwed next week.

Supposed to be cold and possible snow in Green Bay next Sunday; not a great forecast for either a NO or TB team.
        What’s your favorite Browns Super Bowl win?

Followed by what is your favorite World Series win for the Indians over the last 70 years?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Wiz, you know I love you, but you need a new schtick.
          GFY
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Love to see that moment happen for Chad Henne... my first QB to watch as a Michigan football fan... or sports fan in general.
            Henne somewhat an internet meme now for a positive reason!

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yea, it was good to see Henne help to preserve KC's win. Although that interception he threw was very O'Korn-like.

We'll see if he has to lead KC next week or not.

lol .. could we actually get Henne vs Brady in the SB?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I was in a restaurant with a sports bar scene and all I could see was a reflection of this game on a window. But I saw that run, didn't know it was Henne but man, now that I know it was him, it was great ..... the sad thing is that I'm celebrating Michigan football through M players that are in the NFL now. Sucks to be an M fan.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• My sass of DSL’s Browns sent bad juju my way and cursed my beloved Saints.

Comment

• Drew Brees said before the game that he would retire at the end of this season. Was that his last game?

He and Brady have a history that goes back to their college days. Brees wore Michigan out in West LaFayette I believe it was in his junior year, but Michigan returned the favor in his senior year in Ann Arbor.

Brees is a great player and a real gentleman. The NFL will miss him.

Comment

• Never bet against Brady.

Ever.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's got a tough task next week at Lambeau. Rodgers doesn't lose there very often.

But if anyone is up to the task, its the GOAT.

Comment

• Green Bay is going to truck the Bucs in the BAY OF PIGS!
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Brady is headed to his 14th conference championship game. He’s 9-4 in them to this point. That’s one of the more insane stats I’ve seen in my life.

Comment

• The New York Football Giants have beaten Tom Brady more times in the Super Bowl over the past 17 years than M has beaten Ohio State at football. Talk about insane stats!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh how the Buckeyes must long for the days of Cardale Jones and Maurice Clarett ...

Comment

Working...
                                X