Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Strangeloe, like all Bunghole fans, won't eat pizza without shaking a shitload of cinnamon on to it and he has the nerve to insult the esteemed Mahoning Valley.

We're seeing new lows here, and that's accounting for the utter horror of the Miscellaneous thread the past few days.

Lorain kids used to be some hardened motherfuckers, but years spent attaining a degree from one of the world's IT schools and then puting it to use in the marginally competitive field of leasing agent has softened a heretofore already mealy Strangelove. Perhaps it's his time spent in driving around Trump country that has him so infatuated with Joe Cool and Appalachia. Or, more likely, he's just a fucking twatwaffle, shameless bandwagonner like Mike.

I'm beginning to think Strangelove's "just a kid from Lorain" story is full of shit and he more likely grew up in Vermillion or some other such upper class lake hamlet that, while thinking way too much of itself, is considerably less third world than Lorain.
    Less is more, Whoreson of Traficant. Finish your pepperoni roll, stop hiding from your wife in the Sheetz Beer Cave, and get your lazy, taxpayer-funded ass to work before ten, you glorified water department supervisor. Even THE_WZIARD_, a man with all the cerebral ability of a mollusk, has had enough of your shit.

Comment

• and brought glory to the most loathsome SEC school, LSU.​
      I thought that was Georgia
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm beginning to think Strangelove's "just a kid from Lorain" story is full of shit and he more likely grew up in Vermillion or some other such upper class lake hamlet that, while thinking way too much of itself, is considerably less third world than Lorain.
        Maybe he's really from Wapakoneta?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL obviously deserves profuse vitriol, but that's going a little too far.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Teams to root for

1. San Fran (boring team, Mr. Irrelevant, Jed York knew Harbaugh was a bad person)
            2. Chiefs (Chief fans may be rabid but they all reside in Missouri and Kansas, who cares), one huge demerit for the franchise trying to take away Thanksgiving from Detroit
            3. Cincy (I really like the city of Cincinnati but Joe Burrow is highly annoying in a way even A-Aron has never gotten to)
            4. Philly (99 percent of the time, I root against against all things Philly and their defeated fans)

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Joe Burrow bugs me.
              He's a bit cocky like Jim McMahon but kind. I'm okay with him.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I thought that was Georgia
                The most loathsome coach is Kirby, by far. Kirby is several standard deviations worse than the Child Killer. The worst team and (especially) fans.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was pretty ambivalent on Kirby until after the Ohio State game when he claimed it was close because GA didn't play well.

What an arrogant fucking prick

Fuck that bullshit and fuck Kirby
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• you are so full of hate

STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Teams to root for

1. San Fran (boring team, Mr. Irrelevant, Jed York knew Harbaugh was a bad person)
                      2. Chiefs (Chief fans may be rabid but they all reside in Missouri and Kansas, who cares), one huge demerit for the franchise trying to take away Thanksgiving from Detroit
                      3. Cincy (I really like the city of Cincinnati but Joe Burrow is highly annoying in a way even A-Aron has never gotten to)
                      4. Philly (99 percent of the time, I root against against all things Philly and their defeated fans)
                      Close I would place Philly over Cincy because Burrow annoys me that much and I'd probably take Philly over the Chiefs because of the reasons you stated, plus I'm tired of the media sucking Mahomes' dick. It would be worse than Shillings' bloody sock if he won the game playing with a high ankle sprain.
                      And... Fuck a bunch of Chiefs in general
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There is not a team left I can root for. Fuck them all.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent, can you show us on the doll where the Cincinnati Bengal touched you?

Comment

• heh
                            Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• IF I chose a team left it would be the Cincitucky Bangles...since Cam Taylor Britt and Zac Taylor were Huskers...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and McCauley Burrow's roots are with the Huskers as well...but he is annoying as fuck...

hiya pal
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X