No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction for you is that you stifle.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Weak. Revise and resubmit. Yer better than that.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        My prediction for the AFC Title Game...Bengals 32-28. Its simple. The last time Zac Taylor faced off against Chad Henne (and lets face it...Henne will be in once Mahomies gets hit)...2005 Alamo Bowl...when Taylor's Huskers knocked off the Henne led Wolverines 32-28...

shaddup
        One of the high points of Nebraska football in the 21st century.

Comment

• On of the few yes...although in 2001 we did knock off then #1 Oklahoma...

Now STFU.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lived in indiana 20 years lived in kansas 20 years

root for the colts over kc when they play otherwise root for both

been to about 5 games at arrowhead

the one trent green got laid out, the freeze bowl agains harbaugh few years back, and 3 colts chiefs game over the years good times

hopefully chiefs play up the road in phoenix in 2 weeks

Comment

• expect chiefs to run with edwards helaire and hardeman along with #10 who has carried them running wise--coming back this week. mahommes will stay in pocket and playaction and pray he doesnt get much pressure

Comment

• I imaging joe cool will be running for his life hopefully. with the OL having some issues last week

Comment

• So crash is a Cholt?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fear the quarterbacking skills of Chad Henne
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• no
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        My prediction for the AFC Title Game...Bengals 32-28. Its simple. The last time Zac Taylor faced off against Chad Henne (and lets face it...Henne will be in once Mahomies gets hit)...2005 Alamo Bowl...when Taylor's Huskers knocked off the Henne led Wolverines 32-28...

shaddup
                        Preemptive?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Correct. Now STFU.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• First game is an absolute dud. What a disaster for the 49ers.

Battling a cold...not sure I'll make it through all the second game...

Comment

• This San Fran offense is as close to a wing T offense as you'll see in the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                First game is an absolute dud. What a disaster for the 49ers.

Battling a cold...not sure I'll make it through all the second game...
                                I don't have a particular dislike for the Eagles, I mostly just don't care.

If the Bungles make it to the SB to play them, it will (to me) be totally uninteresting. I'll probably watch, but it will seem like a midseason game more than a SB.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X