No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaBron may be a great player, but it doesn't make him a great person. I feel the same about Mike Jordan. Athletic greatness doesn't always make a great person. And I don't really 'hate' anyone, except maybe The Wizard. I haven't watched a NBA game since before the pandemic. I decided they didn't have any right to tell me how to live and how to vote just because of their athletic abilities. The NBA is the most hypocritical professional sports organization on the planet. And so are most of the players.

And the LaBron/Celtics 'non call' is a laugher as far as I'm concerned. Its especially interesting that its mentioned in here today as a slam against me, when its the official forum belief that officiating never determines the outcome of games. If you believe officiating determines game outcomes, then you're an idiot. Or, at least that's what I've been told.

Maybe LaBron didn't get that memo.

Many times I've expressed my admiration for Ohioans who have done well. Among those are Charles Woodson, Bo Schembechler, Gary Moeller, Desmond Howard. Its possible to leave that wretched state and achieve a better life. I'm proud of those who chose to come to Michigan to achieve a better life.

And I've also clarified many times over the years that I was, and always will be a Tom Brady fan. The Patriots and Bucs can go pound sand.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You hate players. It's ok. THat whole post is dripping with absolute contempt for LBJ. And I largely share your sentiments. Again, it's ok. And it's ok to acknowledge they're great players and still hate them.

Why people can't hate a doucher like Brady is beyond me, but you'll defend that jackwagon to the hilt as if he's your damn son. So, whatever.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 76A87CAC-1CE4-4B14-BF58-46744563D18E.jpg
        Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        All that money and trophies can't buy his wife & kids back.

But at least he's now free to pursue his real passion: crypto.
        I always crack up at how people love to take shots at Brady’s personal life because they dislike him so much. I’m quite certain he’s doing just fine. Lost his kids?? Don’t think so. Lost his wife? Looks to me like that’s a good thing. Maybe she was a complete pain in the ass and he doesn’t miss her. It only took him about 5 minutes to upgrade.

Attached Files

Comment

• All that money and trophies can't buy his wife & kids back.
          He never lost his kids. He still has them on alternate weekends. He also regularly has his son Jack, whom he had with Bridget Moynihan.

He can't help it if Gisele prefers pool boys now. We'll see whom she attracts when age begins to make her sag.

Comment

• It's okay that Tawmmy cheats on Giselle cuz she's an old hag with saggy titis, I guess. And hey, that's great he still sees his kids a couple days a month. So nothing lost there either!

You guys are some serious family values conservatives. Lemme tell you...

Mike and Liney racing to buy them some Tawmmy NFTs

Comment

• Why people can't hate a doucher like Brady is beyond me, but you'll defend that jackwagon to the hilt as if he's your damn son. So, whatever.
              I guess I just like the whole story, and I'm choosing not to focus on the bad decision (IMO) to return this past season. If he was my kid, I would have frapped him upside the head for coming back in 2022. He was still a good QB, but he had a team with a porus defense, and no running game to support what he does. It was a bad decision both personally and professionally.

If he's a jackwagon because he has kids with two women, then he's one in a long line of famous people/athletes who have done the same. Lots of jackwagons to go around.

Comment

• Hang in there, Strangelove. I'm sure Justin Fields is about to make everyone forget TB

Comment

• God, I hope not. Fuck the Bears. I hope Pickett's Charge makes everyone forget every other QB, but I'm not optimistic.

Again, the rooting for non-Stiller players would make me die of fucking shame. It's just embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    It's okay that Tawmmy cheats on Giselle cuz she's an old hag with saggy titis, I guess. And hey, that's great he still sees his kids a couple days a month. So nothing lost there either!

You guys are some serious family values conservatives. Lemme tell you...

Mike and Liney racing to buy them some Tawmmy NFTs
                    If he was cheating on her, that's not cool. Haven't heard anything to that effect, tho. I just crack up at the line of attack on his personal life that he screwed up and "lost" Giselle, the superstar super model. So what? She couldn't be bothered to wait until her husband was 45 years old to retire and live a live of unfathomable luxury together. But he's the bad guy because he likes to play football. I sure he hope he can struggle forward but it's gonna be tough. One day at a time, Tom!

Comment

• The outpouring of mourning from the Lions fans is truly touching.

Comment

• I mean I get it. For 20 years Michigan got its ass handed to it by tOSU on the field. Those 20 years almost perfectly overlapped with Tawmmy's career. To cope with the fact that Michigan was now a second-rate program, less competitive than Wisconsin, you embraced Tawmmy's pro success as if it were Wolverwhine success. Even if he played for pro teams you'd otherwise hate or not give a shit about.

But that's over now. Michigan's actually capable of beating OSU again. You don't need to find solace in some egomaniac's pro career.

Comment

• Tawmmy abandoned his wife and kids to keep pursuing his "dream". His dream being an 8-9 finish in the worst division in football.

Comment

• "Abandoned" LOL.

OK, enough of this nonsense.

Comment

• I never realized the Brady hate was so prevalent in Ohio. I mean, with all the success of every Ohio based team in every sport known to man, you'd think that Ohioans would simply ignore their neighbors to the north, and whom they choose to root for. But, I guess not. Even when Michigan is horrible, in every sport, they're in the heads of Ohioans like Strangelove. For an Ohioan to have any jealousy of Michigan due to the LIONS is just .. well, .. its embarrassing. Even Michiganders have adjusted to the ineptness of the Lions, and Tigers, and Pistons, .. et al.

But one day, mind you, Urban Meyer is going to get back into coaching. And then, ... watch out!

Signed
                              Liney - President of the Cardale Jones Fan Club

Comment

• I'm honestly embarrassed for people who are allgedly fans of an NFL team so brazenly sucking the cock of a players who don't even play for them. The only explanation is they're not NFL fans. That's the only thing that would mitigate the shamelessness of it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X